Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Favorite Food

don't forget the peach cobbler with some vanilla ice cream
...for dessert....:p:rolleyes:

Ohhh, homemade? Your secret recipe?

I propose additional offerings:
  • cherry cheesecake
  • pie with whipped cream (lots! of whipped cream)
  • creme brulee
I've been trying to gain a bit of weight, shouldn't be a problem with you and Jeremy around!

hmm interesting! Any secret recipe for it? :D

This is a super easy (Click Here) recipe that gives you a basic idea of what to do. You're basically simmering chicken parts/bones with a few veggies and spices in water. Doing it over the stove in a pot could take a few hours minimum, or leave it for 24 hours in a crock pot.

I do this type of thing anytime I have bones/carcass left over from Chicken. You can use the same idea for Beef and Ham bones. I've even made Duck Stock!

This is a super easy (Click Here) recipe that gives you a basic idea of what to do. You're basically simmering chicken parts/bones with a few veggies and spices in water. Doing it over the stove in a pot could take a few hours minimum, or leave it for 24 hours in a crock pot.

I do this type of thing anytime I have bones/carcass left over from Chicken. You can use the same idea for Beef and Ham bones. I've even made Duck Stock!
Thanks man. I'm gonna try it out.

Well, I'll be damned.

They look. Ummm. I so badly want to say yummy so I don't insult your choice of snacks but I just can't do it, sorry. I look at them think they're about as dry and tasty as rice cakes, just smaller.

:D

Last edited:
i eat vegetables raw and cooked. And i know so many recipes with vegetables. The older you get the less meat you should eat. Now i started preparing cleanse juices. And when i am at work, i use a good juice delivery service. The juices are pressed, organic and very refreshing. As they are high fiber you can drink them whenever you get hungry.

PPOWER.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back