The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Favorite Content Locking Network?

It is a type of monetization bro. You know, instead of the user buying something, you can give it for free if they complete an offer.

Please elaborate bro. I'm down with all of the SEO stuff but I ain't really groovin' with the content locking? I need to work out on that content locking stuff like I need to work out my core.

Please elaborate bro. I'm down with all of the SEO stuff but I ain't really groovin' with the content locking? I need to work out on that content locking stuff like I need to work out my core.

You presell something to your visitor, he becomes excited about it, he wants it, you can sell that to him OR let him unlock that content/picture/video/application by completing one or more incentive CPA offers - You get paid, visitor's happy to have that content for free.

Many my users like Adworkmedia. I earn between 10-15USD per day.. That not bad for me.. I love it...
About Adscendmedia, i would like to try their service unfortunately, my application still pending since 1 month ago.

Many my users like Adworkmedia. I earn between 10-15USD per day.. That not bad for me.. I love it...
About Adscendmedia, i would like to try their service unfortunately, my application still pending since 1 month ago.
I'm guessing from your name this all from a GPT site? What script are you using?

MI
Back