The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Fastest web search in the world?

wow that is fast ...
I typed tenni
upload_2020-9-22_7-37-45.png

of course I knew Wilson sells tennis balls :D

That is a huge corporation with money to develop in house ...
I would speculate:
it works sort of like auto-complete but instead of the suggestion going into the search-box the query is used to check cached files (or data in some fast DB) and render a results page. Seems too fast for PHP and MySQL to me.

Holy crap! It almost brings up my results before I've finished thinking about what I want to search for. :D

A page of tennis rackets was up and fully loaded before I finished typing the query.

I very much doubt it's available as any kind of plugin but I don't actually know that. Just seems to me that plugins would be slower.

Found in source code
algolia-search-modal-box
Just do Google search "algolia-search-modal-box" you will find algolia offical website which have democode that work pretty fast

While DuckDuckGo is completely anonymous, Google is of course not. Sadly, neither of these mechanisms protect you from Google search tracking or its trackers on other websites. The search engine that doesn't track you". It promises not to use cookies to follow users and says it doesn't collect any personal information on those who use it. Even your IP address is hidden. "We protect your search history, even from us," founder Gabriel Weinberg told WIRED
------------------------------

- Samira

Last edited:
This is the fast web search I have ever seen
Try a search on this site*
https://www.wilson.com
How are they making search results that fast?
The code is written to order, the content management engine Drupal, detailed information will not write in purpose of security, in general, the network has 8 similar sites.
To speed up search within the site, the use of machine learning is not necessary, enough to configure the selection of names by number of queries, most queries are similar.
Name of the engine is removed for protection, as well as other elements of similarity with cms on which the site, it protects against attacks from outside, perhaps the site has long existed, or transferred the domain name, all changes can be stored in the archive sites here Internet Archive: Wayback Machine
Domain name is often bought as it allows you to get on the first place in search engines on the first day of the launch site, but it is possible to get a similar domain name for free.
The site can be placed on very fast servers, in multiple copies for each region, which enhances the presentation in search, and even if you have a poor optimization and the speed of response from the server and download will increase the effect by 20-30%.
Users of cms like Wordpress know little about what is inside their site, compression does not affect the reduction of code, if you add at the end of your site name /robots.txt, this is what you send to search engines, trying to close part of the site from browsing, reduces the number of hits in search engines, but sometimes it helps sick sites because the inner chaos, and the amount of code can affect the speed of searching inside the site, and the speed of the entire site.
Well here is my first experience, although the main stream of participants to the site, confirmed my interest in one of the social networks.

I think this is it
If so --- do the math Hire a developer
I am taking a similar approach with new datafeeds I am working with
Client rendering in the browser with JavaScript rather the many MySQL server queries using PHP as a 'middleman' handler.

You can make product .json files and use jQuery and get very fast rendered search results. Depends on the scale and I believe it is always best not to over-complicate things where you can avoid it.

Last edited:
management engine Drupal, detailed information
<meta name="title" content="Wilson Sporting Goods | Official Website"/>
<meta name="description" content="Shop the broadest selection of Wilson gear and apparel, including our exclusive custom builders to make it your own. Free shipping on orders over $50."/>
<meta name="keywords" content="Magento, Varien, E-commerce"/>
<meta name="robots" content="INDEX,FOLLOW"/>
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1"/>
<meta name="format-detection" content="telephone=no"/>
<title>Wilson Sporting Goods | Official Website</title>

the speed may be achieved with an elasticsearch query + nosql database

Last edited:
this maybe?
JavaScript:
if (stringA.toLowerCase().indexOf(stringB.toLowerCase()) >= 0)
from Compare part of string in JavaScript

or this perhaps

Using the ECMAScript 5 standard function Array.filter to only return the elements matching the predicate:
Starting with "j"
JavaScript:
ivar j = dummyArray.filter(function(o) {
return o.fname.charAt(0) === 'j';
});

'head' =>headband, wellhead, headless

JavaScript:
let fruits = ['apple', 'banana', 'grapes', 'mango', 'orange']

/**
 * Filter array items based on search criteria (query)
 */
function filterItems(arr, query) {
  return arr.filter(function(el) {
    return el.toLowerCase().indexOf(query.toLowerCase()) !== -1
  })
}

console.log(filterItems(fruits, 'ap'))  // ['apple', 'grapes']
console.log(filterItems(fruits, 'an'))  // ['banana', 'mango', 'orange']

Wow, it is really fast. Perhaps, they have some customized technology behind it. I doubt that there is a plugin which could work as fast as this.

Yes, they have some pretty amazing speed, searches can literally be made in milliseconds. Maybe they are using Algolia search which is a platform that allows big sites with a bunch of pages to have this kind of instant search.

banners
Back