Fastest web search in the world?

Voluum

Graybeard

affiliate
wow that is fast ...
I typed tenni
upload_2020-9-22_7-37-45.png

of course I knew Wilson sells tennis balls :D

That is a huge corporation with money to develop in house ...
I would speculate:
it works sort of like auto-complete but instead of the suggestion going into the search-box the query is used to check cached files (or data in some fast DB) and render a results page. Seems too fast for PHP and MySQL to me.

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
affiliate
Dojo Master
Holy crap! It almost brings up my results before I've finished thinking about what I want to search for. :D

A page of tennis rackets was up and fully loaded before I finished typing the query.

I very much doubt it's available as any kind of plugin but I don't actually know that. Just seems to me that plugins would be slower.

Hunter90

Affiliate
affiliate
Found in source code
algolia-search-modal-box
Just do Google search "algolia-search-modal-box" you will find algolia offical website which have democode that work pretty fast

PureLander

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
affiliate
AffKit Ninja
I'm impressed .. it's fast!.. This made me more curious to know how search engines work :rolleyes:

- Samira

PureLander

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
affiliate
AffKit Ninja
While DuckDuckGo is completely anonymous, Google is of course not. Sadly, neither of these mechanisms protect you from Google search tracking or its trackers on other websites. The search engine that doesn't track you". It promises not to use cookies to follow users and says it doesn't collect any personal information on those who use it. Even your IP address is hidden. "We protect your search history, even from us," founder Gabriel Weinberg told WIRED
DuckDuckGo is for those who are passionate about privacy .. Each time you search on it, you'll find a blank search history, as if you've never been there before :affiliatefix:
And you say Even the IP adress is hidden???? :oops:
Is it like Tor? we can access the dark web through it????
:rolleyes:

- Samira

banners