The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook direct linking

Guy Kerklies

hey there
if i want to promote this offer : (an subscribing app for books and podcasts)

in Facebook or Instagram, can i use the affiliate link above in my ad creation? or do i have to use a landing page of my own first?
i am affording of being blocked from this traffic source

btw , this is what Facebook says about the subscription products :

can you verify me that the product is ok to promoting there?

Last edited:
You didn't have to share the link .. '-'
in Facebook or Instagram, can i use the affiliate link above in my ad creation? or do i have to use a landing page of my own first?
(I'm not so into FB/insta thing, hope someone here would give you a good answer)
But, from what I know direct linking will cost you your accs .. The only safe way is by using FB page/ad to direct to your site.. then from your site to your landers.. other wise, you're risking the account loss..

- Samira

hey there

Hi,

Yes, you will need to use your own domain and landing page for that offer. You can't use redirect links for Facebook Ads.

If you need tracker for your affiliate offers then check Skro tracker. We have a Free subscription plan with up to 250k free events per month.
Here you can find integration doc for Facebook CAPI.

You didn't have to share the link .. '-'

(I'm not so into FB/insta thing, hope someone here would give you a good answer)
But, from what I know direct linking will cost you your accs .. The only safe way is by using FB page/ad to direct to your site.. then from your site to your landers.. other wise, you're risking the account loss..

- Samira
Got you, thank you for your answers, will wait for other replies:)

Yes, you will need to use your own domain and landing page for that offer. You can't use redirect links for Facebook Ads.
Ban first, answer complaints later --Fackbook Moderation Manual

Facebook thinks affiliates are scumbags --that's their 'official' policy --you can game them like he says above.

Ban first, answer complaints later --Fackbook Moderation Manual

Facebook thinks affiliates are scumbags --that's their 'official' policy --you can game them like he says above.
Good to know, so a landing page, my own domain, and some honest and genuame review and contect and I'm good to go?

That might work,
Just kowtow to their 'demands' on that facebook e-comm ads link
I would keep the reviews and the hype to the minimum and have a strong call to action to get the referral to click through to the target.
What your landed cost to the target (the conversion page of the offer itself) is no more than 10% of the payout or 65% of the anticipated LV (customer lifetime value [your payouts])

What Facebook is doing with their policy towards affiliates is cutting 2/3 of the traffic and tripling your advertising spend because of 'page falloff' or bounce on you prelander of page in the middle.

So, you have to adjust your ad bids very carefully based on real data --you need a postback if the offer pages
  2. form attempts
  3. and actual sales IMHO
Margins are everything when dealing with Google, Bing or Facebook (or similar ads)...
so please tell me if i am understanding it right, i should do the minimum requirements to follow the Facebook guides rules, and make the landing page short and essence so do i have a good CTR on the lander , so Facebook won't reduce my audience and by that, i will pay more for advertising?

i have another idea to buy a gadget product (Ecome) from Maxbaunty (of course not with my affiliate link) , get it to my home, produce a review or show in on a video that i will edit , fit it to Instagram stories ot facebook (the ad will just hook them with cool features of the product) and then, after they click, that what they should see : (please tell me if it ok by the Facebook guidelines , if you know)

exemple.png

a pretty short one. please tell if you think this idea could work

thanks!

That might work,
Just kowtow to their 'demands' on that facebook e-comm ads link
I would keep the reviews and the hype to the minimum and have a strong call to action to get the referral to click through to the target.
What your landed cost to the target (the conversion page of the offer itself) is no more than 10% of the payout or 65% of the anticipated LV (customer lifetime value [your payouts])

What Facebook is doing with their policy towards affiliates is cutting 2/3 of the traffic and tripling your advertising spend because of 'page falloff' or bounce on you prelander of page in the middle.

So, you have to adjust your ad bids very carefully based on real data --you need a postback if the offer pages
  2. form attempts
  3. and actual sales IMHO
Margins are everything when dealing with Google, Bing or Facebook (or similar ads)...

Create an FB Page between your ad and your lander.
If I'm remembering it right, when you create your ad you can create an Facebook page too, no? So what do you mean by that? Do I need first to have a "good" FB Page with followers before I do that , or I got it wrong?

try 20 or 30 seconds ...
look how major bands advertise on radio or TV spots
you could make a link > more in depth video
Only if you are going to track the CTR to the in depth link.
And create a cohort for remarketing.

I have seen an experienced many people talk themselves out of sales by lengthy, meaningless, hype bullshit.
Get to the point and tell me what is in it for ME if you want my money.
WIIFM! & KISS (keep it simple stupid) 96% of sales conversion are lost for those 2 reasons.

You want to affinity test your ads with some cheaper traffic.
I think the toolbar search rediect traffic that I am bitching about may be good for this purpose as you can segment keywords that you facebook cohort world use.
============
that site is just self centered BS with no tangible SEO good luck converting the ads;
start 7
trial 7
blinkist 6
free 6
listen 6
better 3
book 3
books 3
category 3
ideas 3
next 3
nonfiction 3
popular 3
reviews 3
titles 3
access 2
business 2
insights 2
key 2
library 2
life 2
================
I think your cohort will be kindle books (TM- can't do with Facebook); reading library; (topical context) perhaps some of the titles that they offer
-- no guarantee --but worth a try.

what is your initial payout on the trial -> and is their a long game -> upsells & repeats?
The payouts it 40% Revshare on that spesific offer , and when you say 20-30 sec, that referring to the ad itself right? (On the stories, Instagram)

And you mean that I should make a longer video my landing page, only if I have some more to say? But, does a video of 20-30 of some gadget product could do it? Isn't it too short?

"You want to affinity test your ads with some cheaper traffic.
I think the toolbar search rediect traffic that I am bitching about may be good for this purpose as you can segment keywords that you facebook cohort world use.
============
that site is just self centered BS with no tangible SEO good luck converting the ads;"

When you say this , you mean that there isn't much people that gonna be interesting in that? Which tool do you using?

Also, does it means that this main idea, taking a gadget product from affiliate network, making a video, and this kind of landing page that I early showed, could be approved by Facebook?

Sorry for all the misunderstanding, my English is not the best and I'm trying to follow

a pretty short one. please tell if you think this idea could work
try 20 or 30 seconds ...
look how major bands advertise on radio or TV spots
you could make a link > more in depth video
Only if you are going to track the CTR to the in depth link.
And create a cohort for remarketing.

I have seen an experienced many people talk themselves out of sales by lengthy, meaningless, hype bullshit.
Get to the point and tell me what is in it for ME if you want my money.
WIIFM! & KISS (keep it simple stupid) 96% of sales conversion are lost for those 2 reasons.

You want to affinity test your ads with some cheaper traffic.
============
that site is just self centered BS with no tangible SEO good luck converting the ads;
start 7
trial 7
blinkist 6
free 6
listen 6
better 3
book 3
books 3
category 3
ideas 3
next 3
nonfiction 3
popular 3
reviews 3
titles 3
access 2
business 2
insights 2
key 2
library 2
life 2
================
I think your cohort will be kindle books (TM- can't do with Facebook); reading library; (topical context) perhaps some of the titles that they offer
-- no guarantee --but worth a try.

what is your initial payout on the trial -> and is their a long game -> upsells & repeats?

Do I need first to have a "good" FB Page with followers

You can create many FB Pages if you like. They do not require followers. They make an excellent presale when done correctly. It is a chance to really connect with the user, prospect, customer. The page(s) should always be very informative and favor providing information completely within the requirements of FB. When someone clicks through to a lander, content site, etc., from your FB Page, they should be well groomed for the conversion(s).

If I'm remembering it right, when you create your ad you can create an Facebook page too, no? So what do you mean by that? Do I need first to have a "good" FB Page with followers before I do that , or I got it wrong?
To advertise on FB you need a FB page otherwise you won't be able to create your ads.

Here is how it works:

1) you need a facebook personal account
2) ideally you want to create FB business manager accounts. Each personal account can have 2 business manager accounts
3) Each business manager account can have several ad accounts.
4) within each ad account you can create ads but for that you need a FB page created first. You don't need followers or whatsoever. Just the page. This is how their system work.

And to your original question: i strongly recommend to avoid any type of direct linking and/or affiliate link on FB ads. You will lose your account instantly.

Their bot is very sensitive. Even the wrong word in your ad can cause your account to burn.
Read, and re-read their ad policy. It's no joke. I have been smoked multiple times even with ads for ecommerce store such as shopify.

It's even crazier in Q4 such as now.

To advertise on FB you need a FB page otherwise you won't be able to create your ads.

Here is how it works:

1) you need a facebook personal account
2) ideally you want to create FB business manager accounts. Each personal account can have 2 business manager accounts
3) Each business manager account can have several ad accounts.
4) within each ad account you can create ads but for that you need a FB page created first. You don't need followers or whatsoever. Just the page. This is how their system work.

And to your original question: i strongly recommend to avoid any type of direct linking and/or affiliate link on FB ads. You will lose your account instantly.

Their bot is very sensitive. Even the wrong word in your ad can cause your account to burn.
Read, and re-read their ad policy. It's no joke. I have been smoked multiple times even with ads for ecommerce store such as shopify.

It's even crazier in Q4 such as now.
Then landing page would save me in this case, no?

I will upload here my campaign before I lunch it if you don't mind , so you could tell me if by any chance it could burn my account

When you say this , you mean that there isn't much people that gonna be interesting in that? Which tool do you using?

Also, does it means that this main idea, taking a gadget product from affiliate network, making a video, and this kind of landing page that I early showed, could be approved by Facebook?
I am referring to what is called 'toolbar' search injection; Bidvertiser (minimum $100 deposit) Trellian (minimum $500 deposit) both networks have this --there are others (probably?) or some other keyword contextual push maybe. Test the landing page with your selected targets; GEO, os, device and most importantly;BROWSER VERSION the most current is best (bots don't get frequent updates) --humans do. (learning that the hard way --pass it along)
@BidVertiser >>this had poor results also with some other ad formats too.
So much for the hype but its popular as a topic in small circles r/Forex
1639155337013.png

@Trellian DSN >>I haven't used this yet
1639155544438.png

I do not know how much you intend to spend. Another good trial might be Facebook's post booster ads --not to make conversions necessarily --but to test the ad click-views and creatives. If the topic is a winner then start a Facebook campaign.

hey there

You will need to use your own landing page to do this, you can't place an affiliate link just like that, but you could maybe think about making some pre-lander just for this purpose.

You will need to use your own landing page to do this, you can't place an affiliate link just like that, but you could maybe think about making
I've been pointing this out forever! It is the buffer for preselling that really makes it all work.
I am referring to what is called 'toolbar' search injection; Bidvertiser (minimum $100 deposit) Trellian (minimum $500 deposit) both networks have this --there are others (probably?) or some other keyword contextual push maybe. Test the landing page with your selected targets; GEO, os, device and most importantly;BROWSER VERSION the most current is best (bots don't get frequent updates) --humans do. (learning that the hard way --pass it along)
@BidVertiser >>this had poor results also with some other ad formats too.
So much for the hype but its popular as a topic in small circles r/Forex
View attachment 22379
@Trellian DSN >>I haven't used this yet
View attachment 22380

I do not know how much you intend to spend. Another good trial might be Facebook's post booster ads --not to make conversions necessarily --but to test the ad click-views and creatives. If the topic is a winner then start a Facebook campaign.

some pre-lander just for this purpose.

hey there, so i am sharing here an example for the Instagram story that i am want to publish (of course it will be better looking, but this is just the "main" construction of it) , please tell me if you think this is , in overall, good looking, and if this is will be allowed by the Instagram policy?

(the text just says "remove scratches in minutes , and , free shipping)

Seems like the product itself is not objectionable.
But you are not the seller just an affiliate --that may be an issue using Instagram --same as Facebook would be ...
important to say that on this specific video i took it from a YouTube video that isn't my on, it also would be a problem? (i mean, does facebook could know that by the system and block me?)

and, if you say that because of that the product isnt really in my on responsibility and im just the affiliate, it wouldn't be agreed by Facebook, doesn't it means that Facebook doesn't accept affiliate offers, at all? (i mean, must be thousands of affiliate marketers using Facebook, and its fine by them, of course, with their on landing page)

hey there, so i am sharing here an example for the Instagram story that i am want to publish (of course it will be better looking, but this is just the "main" construction of it) , please tell me if you think this is , in overall, good looking, and if this is will be allowed by the Instagram policy?

(the text just says "remove scratches in minutes , and , free shipping)
The focus on the object isn't the greatest but I understand the point and purpose of the product, so it could go. As for the link that you will insert in the swipe-up option if you just put the link from another site that may be an issue, especially if you try to advertise the story, but can't tell you for sure.

I
The focus on the object isn't the greatest but I understand the point and purpose of the product, so it could go. As for the link that you will insert in the swipe-up option if you just put the link from another site that may be an issue, especially if you try to advertise the story, but can't tell you for sure.
I will put the link of my own lander with my own domain, (will publish here when I will be ready) , and just in my own landing page I will insert the affiliate link

MI
Back