The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook cloaking

luckyboy

Hi guys, I work as senior media buyer. We are an advertising company representing different brands manufactured in USA. I would like to advertise those brands in Facebook...the problem is most of our products are cosmetics and they got banned very often from Facebook for policy violations...Which cloak software is working right now and can be used?

Thanks in advance!

They all leak, which means sooner or later you still get the accounts banned. If you are representing brands and they find out you are cloaking in order to cheat the TOS of a social platform, they'll likely drop you like a rock.

Just follow their TOS and Ad Policies and you will see there are plenty of ways to use FB Ads to indirectly drive high volume quality traffic from their platform to your website for conversions. You simply cannot place ads about with the offers in them, instead you need to look at the secondary and tertiary triggers and angles to get them from your ads to your FB Page and then from there to your website.

All you people still doing cloaking on FB (et al) are doing more work using black hat then the rest of us that do FB with white hat.

Oh, and, you have pretty much posted the same thing in three different forums. Please do not do that any more!

Hi guys, I work as senior media buyer. We are an advertising company representing different brands manufactured in USA. I would like to advertise those brands in Facebook...the problem is most of our products are cosmetics and they got banned very often from Facebook for policy violations...Which cloak software is working right now and can be used?

Thanks in advance!
I can't advise software 'cause FB has a strict policy but you can try to find freelancers who can do fb cloaking. Like a simple solution

Yea sooner or later fb will ban you .Why not to build instead an email list related to cosmetics and then you can market them ? I think fb will not have a problem with building a list if you know how to build it

Thanks in advance!

Check out justcloakit / noipfruad/ traffic armor those are the best cloakers that are out there

i can't advice you to go for cloaking on Facebook, cause definately, your account will get banned i'm just a newbie but what i know is that no matter the way you use for cloaking, then they will detect this, and get your account banned! it's too risky! Why can't you look for another traffic source for your campaign, or just establish a good landing page for your offer? it will be better for you!

banners
Back