The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Facebook can be your traffic source.

Yeah. You would need a new facebook ads account and new credit/debit card which has not been used on facebook.
If it is a permanent ban. What should I do? Should I create a new account? I have another credit card which I never used on facebook. Will it do?

Yeah. You would need a new facebook ads account and new credit/debit card which has not been used on facebook.
Thanks a lot. And thanks to everyone for related questions. I will try to create a new Facebook ads account tomorrow.

Now a days facebook is one of the best way to generating traffic. I am a professional CPA Marketer & my main traffic source is my facebook fan page. Its true, to gather fan, really slow process, but at last it becomes my main traffic source. I make my fanpage 6 months ago, and every day I generally giving 2 hours for promotion and creating amazing, informative post. Now I have over 50K fan and I become successful. :) You also can try it your self.
I do support you Kuntal. Facebook has always been underrated but the fact is that it has a massive traffic which can easily be channeled to your website. I also operate several fan pages which have helped me a lot. I do run a couple of ads and promotions on the page and paid good amount by organizations. All you need is having an active and very natural fans since they will make your ads live through sharing, liking and even placing a comment. You also need to know that it is very free.

If they have blocked your credit cards, then this is likely not a temporary thing, it is likely a permanent Ban. They only block credit card use on banned accounts from what I've read.

Fortunately your assumption was false. They haven't blocked it permanently. Yesterday my ads account along with my payment methods got unblocked. HOORAY!!! Their tech support sent me a letter with apologies and thanks for using their service.
My Facebook ads account was temporarily blocked since 13th December.

I do support you Kuntal. Facebook has always been underrated but the fact is that it has a massive traffic which can easily be channeled to your website. I also operate several fan pages which have helped me a lot. I do run a couple of ads and promotions on the page and paid good amount by organizations. All you need is having an active and very natural fans since they will make your ads live through sharing, liking and even placing a comment. You also need to know that it is very free.
Thanks for your comment :)

Fortunately your assumption was false. They haven't blocked it permanently. Yesterday my ads account along with my payment methods got unblocked. HOORAY!!! Their tech support sent me a letter with apologies and thanks for using their service.
My Facebook ads account was temporarily blocked since 13th December.

Yay, that's great @Maxx ! Too bad they held you up for a couple of weeks but glad you're ready to go for the New Year.

You can't use single Credit card to buy ads / campaign? :eek: What, If we get ban from FB? Any solution for it?

Oh, I think you can use a single cc to buy ads. If you get banned, then you'll need a different one or other payment method. And I imagine a proxy. :)

You know what. Don't get banned. :) Then you'll be fine. Follow their TOS and you shouldn't have any worries but on the off chance you do have a problem, contact them like @Maxx did.

@azgold right, the best solution for not getting banned is to read carefully terms & conditions then try not to violate them.

By the way, recently I have read about a simple trick on how to decrease chances of getting your ads account banned. The trick is to get your "FB account name" match exactly the name on the credit card you use. Otherwise facebook algorythm will become suspicious when he checks your ads account. By matching the name on your account to the name on your credit card you bypass that check. But you have to remember that there is still many other ways to get temporary bann for suspicion. That trick just decreases chances of getting banned.

@azgold right, the best solution for not getting banned is to read carefully terms & conditions then try not to violate them.

By the way, recently I have read about a simple trick on how to decrease chances of getting your ads account banned. The trick is to get your "FB account name" match exactly the name on the credit card you use. Otherwise facebook algorythm will become suspicious when he checks your ads account. By matching the name on your account to the name on your credit card you bypass that check. But you have to remember that there is still many other ways to get temporary bann for suspicion. That trick just decreases chances of getting banned.

Be as compliant as possible but....sometimes stuff happens and it's just a glitch, like @Maxx discovered.

Are you making use of the FB Business Manager? So you have different accounts with different roles for different pages. That's something worth looking into. business.facebook.com

Well said. Facebook is the easy and large source to get traffic to your website. But, if you create a page and mass-messagging then Facebook will ban your account although you have lots of friends or not. Facebook admin algorithmic detects your account if you have don't give the right information about your credit card number.

So to avoid the situation, put your account name match with your credit card details and see the benefit.

yeah i accepted Facebook is a Big traffic source, i am also using Facebook Groups for traffic. i have 4 groups and each groups have 200K+ members.

Thank you for sharing your experience, Kuntal!
And how long did it take you to get 50K fans?

Last edited:
banners
Back