The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Ask Me Anything Facebook can be your traffic source.

Now a days facebook is one of the best way to generating traffic. I am a professional CPA Marketer & my main traffic source is my facebook fan page. Its true, to gather fan, really slow process, but at last it becomes my main traffic source. I make my fanpage 6 months ago, and every day I generally giving 2 hours for promotion and creating amazing, informative post. Now I have over 50K fan and I become successful. :) You also can try it your self.

Now a days facebook is one of the best way to generating traffic. I am a professional CPA Marketer & my main traffic source is my facebook fan page. Its true, to gather fan, really slow process, but at last it becomes my main traffic source. I make my fanpage 6 months ago, and every day I generally giving 2 hours for promotion and creating amazing, informative post. Now I have over 50K fan and I become successful. :) You also can try it your self.

Welcome to the forum, @Kuntal Kumar Ghosh ! Looking forward to your posts. :)

Hello!
Adore you FB experience. Any apps/tricks you may suggest for early beginners? :)

I have an entertainment French page with more than 70k , with almost 90% young fans 18-24 years. I still dont know which offers can convert well, I'm working on a website so I can use the page to drive some free traffic

If you have a Good Ad CTR and Landing Page CTR but Low Conversion Rate What is your Next Move?

I don't use FB but it sounds like you have a lot of tire kickers. People clicking out of curiosity. Typically means the audience isn't very targeted to what you're offering, I think.

I don't use FB but it sounds like you have a lot of tire kickers. People clicking out of curiosity. Typically means the audience isn't very targeted to what you're offering, I think.
You should use Facebook. The tons of free and paid traffic on Facebook. You can target your audience by geo-location, age, sex and interest. I like social media then search advertising.

the issue in FB ads is closing the accounts , they closed my main account and when I created a new one they closed as well before I use it ( I mean once I submitted the credit card and created the ads , they closed immediately )

it is too hard to save your ads account there , any help on that ?

the issue in FB ads is closing the accounts , they closed my main account and when I created a new one they closed as well before I use it ( I mean once I submitted the credit card and created the ads , they closed immediately )

Be honest, don't try to cheat. You may also ping support, they can advice you some further steps.

I think you did any violence otherwise its never possible. i am using my account for over 1 year

I have an entertainment French page with more than 70k , with almost 90% young fans 18-24 years. I still dont know which offers can convert well, I'm working on a website so I can use the page to drive some free traffic
You can try adsense. or I think Game offer, Survey Offer will convert with your traffic.

Is there any restriction of facebook if I use new Fb accounts to open and run advertising? What should I remember to use facebook ad account safely?

Is there any restriction of facebook if I use new Fb accounts to open and run advertising? What should I remember to use facebook ad account safely?
In case if you're using cloacking or promoting agressively.

Hello guys! My Facebook ads account suddenly got blocked "temporarily", but I need to drive traffic to a page of my client immediately. Otherwise I will lose my contract. Is there any way of creating another account or use someone else's account for driving traffic?
I also noticed that they have blocked my visa cards from being used as a payment methods in other accounts.
Please help.

Hello guys! My Facebook ads account suddenly got blocked "temporarily", but I need to drive traffic to a page of my client immediately. Otherwise I will lose my contract. Is there any way of creating another account or use someone else's account for driving traffic?
I also noticed that they have blocked my visa cards from being used as a payment methods in other accounts.
Please help.

You are better off working with FB to resolve the issues. They only do this when you have violated their Terms of Use. Contact them and tell them you want to learn from your mistake and that you want to correct the problem.

If they have blocked your credit cards, then this is likely not a temporary thing, it is likely a permanent Ban. They only block credit card use on banned accounts from what I've read.

If they have blocked your credit cards, then this is likely not a temporary thing, it is likely a permanent Ban. They only block credit card use on banned accounts from what I've read.

If it is a permanent ban. What should I do? Should I create a new account? I have another credit card which I never used on facebook. Will it do?
Thank you

banners
Back