The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook and Instagram campaign

Guy Kerklies

i have idea to buy a gadget product (Ecome) from Maxbaunty (of course not with my affiliate link) , get it to my home, produce a review or show in on a video that i will edit, fit it to Instagram stories or facebook (the ad will just hook them with cool features of the product) and then, after they click, that what they should see (please tell me if it ok by the Facebook guidelines , if you know) is that lander that i will make from original contact of mine:

exemple.png

a pretty short one. please tell if you think this idea could work . the video would be around 2-3 min that i will publish on YouTube

thanks!

Nice effort btw! It sounds cool, short and strait!
(please tell me if it ok by the Facebook guidelines
I'm not an expert at that, but experts here say you have to make a bridge (fb page) between the ad the lander ..
just a reminder

- Samira

Nice effort btw! It sounds cool, short and strait!

I'm not an expert at that, but experts here say you have to make a bridge (fb page) between the ad the lander ..
just a reminder

- Samira
Thanks for the support!

When you say FB Page, I don't u understand what It means, because you have to make a FB when creating a campaign in FB , so why is it important to notice this? (You can even create the FB Page itself during the campaign creation, that djsbt have to got any subscriptions yet)

So what so important about that? (Of course that the lander the the visitors visit after the Instagram ad is my own domain and my own video and content that I'm making)

Thanks for the support!

When you say FB Page, I don't u understand what It means, because you have to make a FB when creating a campaign in FB , so why is it important to notice this? (You can even create the FB Page itself during the campaign creation, that djsbt have to got any subscriptions yet)

So what so important about that? (Of course that the lander the the visitors visit after the Instagram ad is my own domain and my own video and content that I'm making)
Well, the admin mentioned some advises in (Comment num #14)

- Samira

-buy a gadget product (Ecom) - produce a review or show on video - fit it to Instagram stories or facebook (the ad will just hook them with cool features of the product) - after they click - that lander that i will make from original contact of mine:

a pretty short one. please tell if you think this idea could work . the video would be around 2-3 min that i will publish on YouTube
@Guy Kerklies creating a pre-lander as the one you mention is great, videos always increase conversion.
As to telling you if the landing page is compliant... That is up to you...
It depends on the product (but ecom should be fine), stay away from popups, popunders, etc...
I never did IG and haven't created FB ads for a long time so am not up to date on their latest guidelines so I advise you on reading the FB guidelines...

It is a sound idea and it should work fine (also used by many drop-shippers).
Make sure your landing page is clean (no distractions) and loads fast.
Eventually, capture e-mails so you can follow up without using FB-retargeting ads...
(but split test as capturing emails can decrease conversion rates)

@Guy Kerklies creating a pre-lander as the one you mention is great, videos always increase conversion.
As to telling you if the landing page is compliant... That is up to you...
It depends on the product (but ecom should be fine), stay away from popups, popunders, etc...
I never did IG and haven't created FB ads for a long time so am not up to date on their latest guidelines so I advise you on reading the FB guidelines...

It is a sound idea and it should work fine (also used by many drop-shippers).
Make sure your landing page is clean (no distractions) and loads fast.
Eventually, capture e-mails so you can follow up without using FB-retargeting ads...
(but split test as capturing emails can decrease conversion rates)
Thank you very much for your comment;)

i have idea to buy a gadget product (Ecome) from Maxbaunty (of course not with my affiliate link) , get it to my home, produce a review or show in on a video that i will edit, fit it to Instagram stories or facebook (the ad will just hook them with cool features of the product) and then, after they click, that what they should see (please tell me if it ok by the Facebook guidelines , if you know) is that lander that i will make from original contact of mine:

View attachment 22388

thanks!
You could make some kind of a pre-landing page, but make sure it's a real one with valuable info on that, just stay away from popups, or any kind of distractions, as I saw that many people use this tactic as they think it will get them more clicks on the ad, and it's far from the truth. If you want to see some results from your campaign, the landing page needs to be converting and you will achieve it by placing only legitimate info that will really be useful to your audience and that will make them click and make some conversions.

banners
Back