The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Facebook Ad Designer

Purmedia

affiliate
Hey guys,

Thanks for having me. I'm brand new to the forum and was recommended here by a client. I design Facebook ads for hundreds of clients per year. I've had the pleasure of designing creatives for Tony Robbins, Tim Ferriss, Mike Dillard, Christina El Moussa, Treehouse, Neurogym and more. I'm extremely fortunate to have worked on Facebook ads and other creatives and to have been a part of their success in some way.

I joined here hoping I could meet people who could help take my to the next level and was hoping to meet affiliates who would want to help promote my services.

Happy to meet anyone who may be interested so if that's you let me know.

Jeff

Hey guys,

Thanks for having me. I'm brand new to the forum and was recommended here by a client. I design Facebook ads for hundreds of clients per year. I've had the pleasure of designing creatives for Tony Robbins, Tim Ferriss, Mike Dillard, Christina El Moussa, Treehouse, Neurogym and more. I'm extremely fortunate to have worked on Facebook ads and other creatives and to have been a part of their success in some way.

I joined here hoping I could meet people who could help take my to the next level and was hoping to meet affiliates who would want to help promote my services.

Happy to meet anyone who may be interested so if that's you let me know.

Jeff

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Purmedia ! Thanks for joining us.

A for your recruiting affiliates from our membership, well, you need to be an approved vendor here to have the privileged. It's an easy process and only takes a few minutes. Follow the instructions for application below and once accepted, be sure to follow the policies below.

Your business sounds like it would be very interesting. I'm sure you will be asked countless time for examples of your work, have them ready.

The owners vet all businesses, and their reps, before issuing an approval and vendor credentials.

Please refrain from directing members to your company until such time you are approved and issued your vendor credentials.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a requirement and not an option. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

Once you are approved, please follow the policies and guidance listed below.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business (this appears when you receive your first review). The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Business Centre - For forging business relationships and company promotions. Do not over up threads here (no artificial bumping (bump)). You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any business related threads here. However, members are allowed to post here when searching for a business relationship, so it is a good idea to keep an eye on this sub forum.

Do not solicit members in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. This forum is for member to member transactions only.

Do not spam forums, posts, threads, member profile pages, or our personal messaging system.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members. However, if a member explicitly asks in any thread or post about products or services you provide, then please do engage them and explain what you offer and how it can benefit them. Only if they ask!

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Thanks,

Admin/T J Tutor

Welcome here @Purmedia .

Could you show me your designed creatives directly?
Is there any link of blog or website?

Sure but it looks like I can't upload links here yet? I tried to upload a few images.

Attachments

• Facebook-Ad-Set-21.jpg
    Facebook-Ad-Set-21.jpg
    693.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Facebook-Ad-Set-19.jpg
    Facebook-Ad-Set-19.jpg
    688.2 KB · Views: 29
Sure but it looks like I can't upload links here yet? I tried to upload a few images.

Hey @Purmedia , welcome to affiliatefix.

I am sure everyone here is best in our own field and have long list of famous customers. We all also understand we all need a huge members platforms to shout out how we are best. But ... not at the cost of breaking the rules. @T J Tutor has clearly indicated that you are soliciting our members, you will go ahead ignoring that and post again!!!!!

Thats not encouraging!!

Always remember overnight "Ones success" is not same as others .. the challenge is to be patient and find that unique path. Things will work!!!

Best wishes...

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Purmedia ! Thanks for joining us.

A for your recruiting affiliates from our membership, well, you need to be an approved vendor here to have the privileged. It's an easy process and only takes a few minutes. Follow the instructions for application below and once accepted, be sure to follow the policies below.

Your business sounds like it would be very interesting. I'm sure you will be asked countless time for examples of your work, have them ready.

The owners vet all businesses, and their reps, before issuing an approval and vendor credentials.

Please refrain from directing members to your company until such time you are approved and issued your vendor credentials.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a requirement and not an option. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

Once you are approved, please follow the policies and guidance listed below.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business (this appears when you receive your first review). The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Business Centre - For forging business relationships and company promotions. Do not over up threads here (no artificial bumping (bump)). You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any business related threads here. However, members are allowed to post here when searching for a business relationship, so it is a good idea to keep an eye on this sub forum.

Do not solicit members in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. This forum is for member to member transactions only.

Do not spam forums, posts, threads, member profile pages, or our personal messaging system.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members. However, if a member explicitly asks in any thread or post about products or services you provide, then please do engage them and explain what you offer and how it can benefit them. Only if they ask!

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Thanks,

Admin/T J Tutor

Am I supposed to just pay here for the personal user - https://www.affiliatefix.com/account/upgrades

I'm not a business looking to have other people recruiting for me. Just making sue I understand. And once I pay where would I post to find affiliates?

Okay, so the user upgrade provides the following:

NORMAL USER
$67.00 USD per 12 months
  • Verified User Badge
  • Verified Forum Access
  • Links In Signature
  • Images In Signature
  • Introduction to Affiliate Marketing PDF
  • Introduction to Affiliate Marketing Audio Book
  • Can Change Username
  • Remove Own Threads
  • Remove Own Posts
This is a great add-on to your membership, but it does not give you the rights to recruit affiliates here. The User Upgrade is simply an enhanced membership for you that gives you more control over your posts and threads as well as several other privileges.

In order for you to invite members into your affiliate program, you have to be an approved vendor. You cannot recruit our members for your affiliate program without first being an approved vendor here.

Follow the instructions above to become an approved vendor. Before you do, make sure you have your affiliate program ready and usable.

MI
Back