The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Experience With AWIN

Used to work with Awin a couple of years ago (for French market - emailing)
They have nice brands to promote, lots of ecommerce / finance/insurance.
The only problem with them was the payment delay, they paid when advertiser pay them and it could be very very long (like 90/120days...).
Some advertisers have 'prepay account' though so payment delay are reduced to NET30. Anyway, if nothing has changed over the last couple of years (and it maybe was mainly of french subsidiary issue) take it into consideration.

Used to work with Awin a couple of years ago (for French market - emailing)
They have nice brands to promote, lots of ecommerce / finance/insurance.
The only problem with them was the payment delay, they paid when advertiser pay them and it could be very very long (like 90/120days...).
Some advertisers have 'prepay account' though so payment delay are reduced to NET30. Anyway, if nothing has changed over the last couple of years (and it maybe was mainly of french subsidiary issue) take it into consideration.
90, 120 or 30 days?
All of those options are pretty bad :eek:

90, 120 or 30 days?
All of those options are pretty bad :eek:
Yes, actually NET30 is pretty common in the industry, especially when you work with some Performance affiliate agencies dealing with top brands.

Once again, I only worked with the France part. Awin bought back some smaller local 'networks' at that time so I can't say that 90/120 is the rule at Awin but for sure on FR market, it was common (2/3 years ago)

sorry but what do you mean by what affiliate program?

You stated in your first post the following: "I'm going to apply to the AWIN affiliate program"

AWIN is a global affiliate marketing network with a branded internal tracking solution, they have brands and offers to promote. I don't see where they have an affiliate program to promote. So my question is what affiliate program do they have that I don't see, or are you referring to promoting their listed brands as an affiliate by placing ads on your site?

You stated in your first post the following: "I'm going to apply to the AWIN affiliate program"

AWIN is a global affiliate marketing network with a branded internal tracking solution, they have brands and offers to promote. I don't see where they have an affiliate program to promote. So my question is what affiliate program do they have that I don't see, or are you referring to promoting their listed brands as an affiliate by placing ads on your site?

Apologies for the late reply. I'm referring to promoting their listed brands as an affiliate by placing their ads on my site of which is a voucher code/promotions website. Are there any networks such as theirs that you can recommend for my website?

Hi KSJ1, Nice to meet you. We have our 2 Brand Programs (Nutra offers) in Webgains and we also support Voucher Code / Cash Back Affiliate Partners. Please msg me if you think we can do something together.

Are there any networks such as theirs that you can recommend for my website?

Many, just like Hozefa Tijoriwala has responded here. He has loads of opportunities you could embrace. I also recommend creating a thread in the Business Centre forum explaining what you need and want from a network and you will get a load of responses from the companies that we have vetted.

banners
Back