The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

EPC vs Payout: What's the difference?

chriscxmpo

affiliate
Hi.

I am currently looking for a CPA offer that I could promote. However, I see two amounts on the offer. One EPC and Payout. My questions are:

1. What's the difference?
2. Should I look at EPC or Payout?

Thank you.

EPC=Earning Per Click for exemple if you send 100 click to an offer and you get 1 lead the EPC = earning/clicks
if the offer pays 1$ then the EPC should be 1/100 =$0.01.
so if an offer have a high EPC that means that it's converting very well and vise versa.
you should look at both.
however you should use the EPC just to make sure that the offer is converting becaus it could convert well for others and not for you and the opposite also.
if your confused ask your AM about top 5 offers and test them.

Close :rolleyes:
If you run CPA offer, payout is your earnings for a conversion (a lead), EPC is your calculated earnings for a click. EPC is especially important if you buy on PPC basis.

EPC - earning per click, i.e EPC = all leads/all clicks, this parameter help you to calculate how much you will earn per 100 clicks, as an example. But it's average meaning, you should talk with your AM at first - ask him/her what traffic works better for this offer.
Payout (or revenue) – it shows how much you will get for some action (depends on offer – CPL – for lead, CPI – for install and etc.)
I recommend you EPC as one of the main parameters of calculating campaign's profit

EPC - earning per click, i.e EPC = all leads/all clicks, this parameter help you to calculate how much you will earn per 100 clicks, as an example. But it's average meaning, you should talk with your AM at first - ask him/her what traffic works better for this offer.
Payout (or revenue) – it shows how much you will get for some action (depends on offer – CPL – for lead, CPI – for install and etc.)
I recommend you EPC as one of the main parameters of calculating campaign's profit

Thank you @Ana_AdCombo. Currently I am working with you guys together with my AM Olga. I love your treatment to your publishers. Best affiliate network I've been with so far. :)

MI
Back