The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Email Pop In Offer

Noah Heredia

affiliate
Hey, Affiliate Fix I have a question regarding email lists. I want to create a pop in on my blog to offer something in exchange for a user's email but I am having trouble finding something to offer. I don't want to offer a discount because it's still not free. I would be fine giving a free ebook but I have nothing to give currently. Do you guys know where I can find resources to give to my users?

Thanks,
Noah Heredia

I understand your point Graybeard and do appreciate the feedback. I am trying to make a list so I can inform people about new blog posts. Some are purely helpful and some are product reviews with affiliate links. I would like to offer discounts also in my emails to encourage subscribers to buy products. I just want to offer something of value to people to increase the chances of them signing up to my list.

Then you will get an email list of freeloaders :D
Are you trying to do SOI/DOI and sell the leads ;)

Are you trying to get blog newsletter type leads and build a list?
What is your end-game?
To gain general traffic to the blog -- to do what?
What does the potential subscriber get long-term?
More free stuff (that you haven't found yet?)

I am working on a similar scheme -- developing a newsletter with free sample offers and special product discounts.
The free samples do require a payment for shipping (and some a padded charge that includes handling and some small CPA revenue for me) I will not tell them that at the signup -- I like mooches too some will buy. But I am looking for people that are willing to spend money. Would I use a deep discount as an enticement -- well yeah ... I am looking for people that will spend money if I offer a good value.

banners
Back