The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Email Marketing

If I collect email through email extractor and upload on email tool, are these email work really?
That's not how things work in this area really, you can't just extract emails and send them through some tool without putting some real effort into it and adding your own values. There isn't a shortcut to success in this area, no matter how hard we would want that.

This is not how to acquire legitimate emails for marketing.

Emails for marketing should be the result of your marketing efforts, collecting them from your website(s), landing pages, social sites, etc.
And what about the data sellers? I know they are of no use but want conformation on this!

unsolicited B2B e-mail is not CAN-SPAM compliant.

I read a couple of posts by you that referenced the exceptions, and I found them on the government site, as well as a few others. It can be done B2B, but with absolute conformity and cautiously.

I am not a supporter of this, but there it is.

Technically (and legally) unsolicited B2B e-mail is not CAN-SPAM compliant.
But businesses generally are tolerant of genuine business solicitations or cold calls.
If you follow business courtesies and business etiquette the email would probably be tolerated --no guarantee.
Too many complaints you domain/SMTP server gets blacklisted.

Não é assim que se adquire e-mails legítimos para marketing.

E-mails para marketing devem ser o resultado de seus esforços de marketing, coletando-os de seu(s) site(s), páginas de destino, sites sociais etc.

I have a question, if I chose a niche to act as an affiliate for example healt and fitness and capture emails through my landing page, if I affiliate with other products in the same niche (or even other niches) can I use these emails to send offers? and is there any other way to captalize on top of this contact list? thanks in advance!

Tenho uma dúvida, se eu escolher um nicho para atuar como afiliado por exemplo saúde e fitness e capturar emails através da minha landing page, se eu me afiliar com outros produtos do mesmo nicho (ou até mesmo outros nichos) posso usar esses emails para enviar ofertas? e existe alguma outra maneira de capitalizar no topo desta lista de contatos? desde já, obrigado!

ENGLISH ONLY in this forum!

ENGLISH ONLY in this forum!

I have a question, if I chose a niche to act as an affiliate for example healt and fitness and capture emails through my landing page, if I affiliate with other products in the same niche (or even other niches) can I use these emails to send offers? and is there any other way to captalize on top of this contact list? thanks in advance!

**not legal advice --for conversational purposes only.

(US) PUBLIC LAW 108–187—DEC. 16, 2003
117 STAT. 2701
(2) C OMMERCIAL ELECTRONIC MAIL MESSAGE .—
(A) IN GENERAL .—The term ‘‘commercial electronic mail
message’’ means any electronic mail message the primary
purpose of which is the commercial advertisement or pro-
motion of a commercial product or service (including con-
tent on an Internet website operated for a commercial
purpose).
(B) TRANSACTIONAL OR RELATIONSHIP MESSAGES .—

Commercial means with the intent to effect some transaction for a gain.
Any means all.

@Graybeard

Thanks for the reply, so the conclusion is that even if I captured this contact through my own landing page I can't use it to offer another product?

The best practice would be to ask the email recipient. If you already have them on your SOI/DOI list, then in one of the emails you send tell them about your other fields and offer them an opportunity to be included. I do this often. If the fields are related and well represented in your material, they very well may like to receive that information also.

You have to know your audience and you need to learn to communicate with them on a frequent basis with information that is valuable to them. When email recipients are happy to receive emails from you, they will be more open to hearing about other fields of interest.

The best practice would be to ask the email recipient. If you already have them on your SOI/DOI list, then in one of the emails you send tell them about your other fields and offer them an opportunity to be included. I do this often. If the fields are related and well represented in your material, they very well may like to receive that information also.

You have to know your audience and you need to learn to communicate with them on a frequent basis with information that is valuable to them. When email recipients are happy to receive emails from you, they will be more open to hearing about other fields of interest.
Perfect, thanks for the help!!!

If I collect email through email extractor and upload on email tool, are these email work really?
As everyone mentioned already, it is not compliant with CAN-SPAM/GDPR.

You'll probably get some deliverability troubles at one point (pretty fast) by collecting emails in such ways as it leads to a high number of spam traps in your list.
ESPs (for example Hotmail) have email addresses created or converted (abandoned email accounts) with the only purpose to identify malpractices. As those emails could not have opt-in to your list, you'll be categorized (IP/domain name) as a spammer.

As TJ stated multiple times on this forum, affiliate marketing is a serious business, it requires effort (Time, Money). Shortcuts don't work.

You have to know your audience and you need to learn to communicate with them on a frequent basis with information that is valuable to them. When email recipients are happy to receive emails from you, they will be more open to hearing about other fields of interest
Or he can add a field where the recipient add their emails "about" (would you like to hearing from us), So if they click on yes then it would be comfortable. Just saying because in my mind sending them even an approval request on emails to provide promotional content! It will make them uncomfortable about it as they would think they are being spay!

One possible solution is to get your optin to your business name the operator of example.com

I agree to receive marketing emails from your business name
then offer information were to adjust their preferences and how to unsubscribe from future mailings.

If people don't read was is put before them --not my job boss :D
(again opinion but not legal advice)

if I request the email on the landing page without offering a lead magnet (like an e-book for example) can it hurt my conversion? if it does, can I offer an e-book related to the product I'm selling or do I need authorization from the producer?

I find email solicitations as a in-page modal pop irritating and distracting.
By your greedy manipulation you cause the viewer to lose focus of your conversion goals.
Email popups are distractions when used aggressively on landing pages and will have some negative effects.

Think I am wrong? Could be ..
A<=>B test with and without a email pop and measure your audience reaction.
Page bounce and goal conversion.
I fully agree, my idea would be to request the email within the pre-sales page as a requirement for the lead to advance in the funnel to the sales page, in which case could it be a good idea?

banners
Back