The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Email Marketing

Or he can add a field where the recipient add their emails "about" (would you like to hearing from us), So if they click on yes then it would be comfortable. Just saying because in my mind sending them even an approval request on emails to provide promotional content! It will make them uncomfortable about it as they would think they are being spay!

Either I did not explain it correctly, or you did not understand me. There is never an "about" section in an email to those on an SOI/DOI list. Emails going to those are already opted in to receive emails. In the emails we send to our loyal subscribers, they typically have content that is article based, product based, or offer based. What I do when I have any, or all, of those (article/product/funnel) available on (or in) another subject, site, or funnel in a related niche that I would like the subscriber to consider is to place a teaser about it (them) at the bottom of the email with a link or links for the subscriber to visit. I have a small and dismissible floating "Update Your Subscription" button on the far right of the page. This system is proven, I have used this for more than eight years now. Not one complaint, not one conversion loss.

Again A<=>B test with and without.
I may just close you remail screen as manipulative and never see your offer!
Forcing compliance on the internet is never a good marking concept in a situation where you are an unknown.
No trust is built by making demands on a person who has no idea who you are ...
makes a lot of sense, thanks!

Either I did not explain it correctly, or you did not understand me. There is never an "about" section in an email to those on an SOI/DOI list. Emails going to those are already opted in to receive emails. In the emails we send to our loyal subscribers, they typically have content that is article based, product based, or offer based. What I do when I have any, or all, of those (article/product/funnel) available on (or in) another subject, site, or funnel in a related niche that I would like the subscriber to consider is to place a teaser about it (them) at the bottom of the email with a link or links for the subscriber to visit. I have a small and dismissible floating "Update Your Subscription" button on the far right of the page. This system is proven, I have used this for more than eight years now. Not one complaint, not one conversion loss.
Tutor, I don't understand very well, in case you send an article or an offer to your list and if you think they might be interested in another offer from another niche, you leave a link related to the email is that it?

I find email solicitations as a in-page modal pop irritating and distracting.
By your greedy manipulation you cause the viewer to lose focus of your conversion goals.
Email popups are distractions when used aggressively on landing pages and will have some negative effects.

Think I am wrong? Could be ..
A<=>B test with and without a email pop and measure your audience reaction.
Page bounce and goal conversion.

Tutor, I don't understand very well, in case you send an article or an offer to your list and if you think they might be interested in another offer from another niche, you leave a link related to the email is that it?

It is much more detailed than that. I don't just leave a link. It is far more than just adding a link. You are reducing my example to two parts, the email and a link. No proper email is that! My example demonstrates an email with a transition to a secondary flow, action, and capture. It is sooooo important to understand and implement proper original and expected information to the subscriber with proper flow to new available information in which the subscriber may have interest. Learn to write proper copy for "flow". This will always allow you to properly transition a subscriber to new opportunities you have for them.

mmh funny first time seeing this on the forum

Attachments

• Screenshot_78.png
    Screenshot_78.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_79.png
    Screenshot_79.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 21
I fully agree, my idea would be to request the email within the pre-sales page as a requirement for the lead to advance in the funnel to the sales page, in which case could it be a good idea?
Again A<=>B test with and without.
I may just close you remail screen as manipulative and never see your offer!
Forcing compliance on the internet is never a good marking concept in a situation where you are an unknown.
No trust is built by making demands on a person who has no idea who you are ...

On this thread, I think that newcomers in this field should really pay attention to what TJ and Graybeard mentioned because email marketing is not about how many addresses you'll collect but how you catch and keep your visitor/subscriber's interest to receive emails from you.

Collecting emails with an annoying pop-up promising a crappy ebook, buying email lists from unknown shady sellers, scraping emails on whatever platforms, and sending them whatever CPA offer you find will only result in getting blacklisted by ESP and of course generating no revenue.

On this thread, I think that newcomers in this field should really pay attention to what TJ and Graybeard mentioned because email marketing is not about how many addresses you'll collect but how you catch and keep your visitor/subscriber's interest to receive emails from you.

Collecting emails with an annoying pop-up promising a crappy ebook, buying email lists from unknown shady sellers, scraping emails on whatever platforms, and sending them whatever CPA offer you find will only result in getting blacklisted by ESP and of course generating no revenue.
Exactly, that was very clear to me in this topic, I even leave my thanks to the two members who always share great content!

Thanks for sharing,

If I collect email through email extractor and upload on email tool, are these email work really?
Hi,
the best way to collect emails is send traffic to your landing page.
I suggest to use solo ads for fast results (care when you buy, some of solo sellers are scam)

best regards
Mirko

If I collect email through email extractor and upload on email tool, are these email work really?
An Email Extractor is a program that scrapes email addresses from the internet and generates a list of emails that you can use to spam send your message. Email extractors are simple and can employ several proxies to access thousands of websites in a single session. In addition, the software can search across many layers of the Internet to find and retrieve email addresses from webpages, discussion groups, social networking sites, and a variety of other places.

But, If you send too many unsolicited emails, you will lose your domain reputation. Use Email Verification tools to clean your email list.

Email Marketing​

Email marketing is the best part of improve your business. how to email collect. it's simple way for you. Firstly you can give your customer free PDF or anything your document doubloon and use it. but make sure it's recommend to Emil send for download.
second option you can open Facebook group and recommend to add your target customer make sure recumbent submit email.

finnaly , you can collect all email and send your business offer weekly. think it's good way to improve your customer. and improve your sell wihout investing. I think you have to tray this way. becuse it's organic way to better sell.

You need to work hard and and have patience and doing it the corect way if you want to succed in email marketing .Spam domt work

It is not illegal to send non-optin in emails.. LOL

Where are some of you getting your info?

There are exceptions. The CAN-SPAM Act gives recipients the right to have you stop emailing them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. So, yes, with or without opt-ins, there is a lawful clause that makes it illegal to email someone that has opted out.

That said, there are rules and exceptions that both permit and prevent emails from being sent. It goes deeper too. If you bought the email addresses and they include emails that have lawfully opted out and you don't know it and send them emails you are still held responsible. Hence, it is not always safe to send bulk emails, especially if they have not been properly scrubbed.

There are exceptions. The CAN-SPAM Act gives recipients the right to have you stop emailing them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. So, yes, with or without opt-ins, there is a lawful clause that makes it illegal to email someone that has opted out.

That said, there are rules and exceptions that both permit and prevent emails from being sent. It goes deeper too. If you bought the email addresses and they include emails that have lawfully opted out and you don't know it and send them emails you are still held responsible. Hence, it is not always safe to send bulk emails, especially if they have not been properly scrubbed.

Yes. That's VASTLY different from the general theme here of "IT'S ILLEGAL TO EMAIL SOMEONE WHO DIDN'T OPT IN TO YOUR LIST!!!!"..

It's very legal to scrape/buy/trade/etc email addresses and send to them as long as you follow the rules in the actual sending of the email (disclaimers, addresses, ability to unsub, etc.)

Scrubbing, traps, spam, etc.. that's a different story. But the actual sending to non opt in data is perfectly fine.

That's VASTLY different from the general theme here of "IT'S ILLEGAL TO EMAIL SOMEONE WHO DIDN'T OPT IN TO YOUR LIST!!!!"..

I don't see that theme anywhere here. What I do see is the OP asking "If I collect email through email extractor and upload on email tool, are these email work really?"

The basic theme after that in most or many of the answers is that using scraped emails and purchased email lists is largely considered as spam by the recipients, the advertisers, most bulk email processors, spam trap providers, hosting companies, and by white hat marketers among others..

B2B has looser laws and rules governing cold emails. It can be done with B2B, cautiously and correctly. However, for the typical consumer SOI or DOI is the lawful path.

Not just this, but many many other comments on other threads. I'm not trying to argue, as really it isn't an argument as the legality is quite clear. I'm just trying to clear the air as far as what is and is not correct.

You are singling out statements and out of context. You are beating a dead horse. If you want to stand by using scraped emails and/or purchased emails lists that's fine. You are not going to convince anyone in this community that its a good path. While one can send unsolicited emails in the U.S. it is unlawful now to use scraped emails in the European Union and the U.K. under the Digital Services Act articles 3 and 4 of this regulation. They are not the only countries doing this. We get ahead of things like this instead of trying to get around them. While the world has rules and laws, it also has best practices in the legitimate business world and that's the position we take. Best practices.

We, AffiliateFix, are an international company and do not support unlawful, blackhat, or questionable marketing practices. We once did and it bit us in the ass like so many others in the industry. Emailing anyone with a purchased list, or a scraped list, is a questionable practice at best, unlawful in some places, and a horrible choice for a legitimate business.

MI
Back