The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Email listing

ColinMiller

affiliate
AtomPark Software
AtomPark Software Affiliate Program will let you get longlife passive income!
Hello, community!

I was looking for a software for email extracting and found so many different programs and services that I'm a little confused. Maybe somebody here can recommend the tool you use for parsing contacts from the web?
How would you rather use this kind of tool: as a desktop software or as a web service? What are your pros and cons?

Thank you in advance for help:)

Chrome have a free extension called Email Extractor. Works pretty well with facebook ect,

Although to comply with GDPR regulations you need consent from the owners in order to send any content to them through email, which of course you wont have.
Much safer to build an email list through regular means in my opinion.

An alternative is buying fresh / targeted 3rd party data (US only). which is email leads of users that have shown an interest in a specific niche or offer and have given permission to receive messages from third parties. You get the opt-in record of each user and all you need to do is follow can-spam to be compliant, which is super easy.

This may or may not be applicable to you, depending on which strategy you are pursuing, but I do know that on LinkedIn it is possible to export the contact information of your network AS LONG AS they have opted into allowing their contact information to be exported - in my experience this is about 1% of people on LinkedIn.

This is GDPR compliant but is fairly inefficient when compared to some of the other ways of building an email list. I would only recommend this if you are like some of my clients and already have a big LinkedIn network that you want to exploit immediately just to get started.

Best of luck.

There are email scrapers for almost anything, i recently visited a forum that was sharing scrapers for LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, etc.

It's a shady warez forum, will send you via pm.

It figures. List scraping today is for black hatters and that's just stupid for doing business today. It is one of those things for lazy people that don't want to build a legitimate business. Scrapping is for fools an violates every damn website terms out there.

All of us black hatted back in the day, but those days are behind us.

Get with it everyone, the bh days are over, all that remains is scams for bh marketers.

Yea to make something good from email business you need to build a relationship to that niche .You can have a huge niche and if nobody know you and trust you you will make very less money ,and if you have a small but targeted and people that trust you, you can make a good income .I advise you to start working a build a real email list and deliver to that people value ,build a relationship etc .This its the way to go ,the spam its almost dead this days

It's the worst solution to implement ever. Just ignore it !
You will get a lot of spam traps and invalid emails and finally your emails end up on the spam folder.
Why don't you build your own email list instead ?

It figures. List scraping today is for black hatters and that's just stupid for doing business today. It is one of those things for lazy people that don't want to build a legitimate business. Scrapping is for fools an violates every damn website terms out there.

All of us black hatted back in the day, but those days are behind us.

Get with it everyone, the bh days are over, all that remains is scams for bh marketers.

Absolutely agree with this. The quality of your mailing list is much more important than quantity. Of course, everyone wants to get everything here and now, so people try to collect subscribers for their mailings from everywhere, just like an old man from a fairy tale. Sometimes this rush is not just breaking the ethical code but even becoming criminal.

Moreover, you can suffer the same consequences if you will neglect the quality of your fairly acquired ones. Email addresses tend to become outdated and abandoned. Some receivers may stop open your letters and some of them may delete it without reading. Any of these cases may harm your metrics. So it is wise to verify your email lists from time to time.

Pay attention to these methods and you will surely succeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Email scraping is black hat, and in most cases it's illegal.
Plus if you email a lot of people who don't know you they'll label your email as spam and/or block you.
Soon your emails will end up in people's spam boxes and/or will be labelled as spam by email service providers.
If you have a domain name with a website attached this will destroy the domain name.
In some cases this can also affect all devices using your IP address.

On the other hand if you offer valuable information for free then people will want to subscribe to your email list. If you develop trust over time some of them are likely to buy things from you.

Hello, community!

I was looking for a software for email extracting and found so many different programs and services that I'm a little confused. Maybe somebody here can recommend the tool you use for parsing contacts from the web?
How would you rather use this kind of tool: as a desktop software or as a web service? What are your pros and cons?

Thank you in advance for help:)
I'm also searching for that

Email scraping is black hat, and in most cases it's illegal.
Plus if you email a lot of people who don't know you they'll label your email as spam and/or block you.
Soon your emails will end up in people's spam boxes and/or will be labelled as spam by email service providers.
If you have a domain name with a website attached this will destroy the domain name.
In some cases this can also affect all devices using your IP address.

On the other hand if you offer valuable information for free then people will want to subscribe to your email list. If you develop trust over time some of them are likely to buy things from you.
thanks for your kind information

banners
Back