The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Email Deliverability Expert, Data Scientist at SwipeMail

TheGuy007

affiliate
Hello Guys, Just joined the community. Here's a short intro about myself:

I am Willson, Email Deliverability Expert at SwipeMail.
Constantly working on bringing new innovations to create disruptions in the email industry :)
In last couple of years we have achieved a big milestone by building our own i-MTA (An AI driven Mail Transferring Agent) which keeps itself updated with the recent ISP's anti-spam policies, user's online behavior across internet and enables smart delivery for your emails.

Currently the MTA is in beta and already rolled out for email marketers. Stay tuned for some disruptive innovations and offers.

Last edited:
Hello Guys, Just joined the community. Here's a short intro about myself:

I am Willson, Email Deliverability Expert at SwipeMail.
Constantly working on bringing new innovations to create disruptions in the email industry :)
In last couple of years we have achieved a big milestone by building our own i-MTA (An AI driven Mail Transferring Agent) which keeps itself updated with the recent ISP's anti-spam policies, user's online behavior across internet and enables smart delivery for your emails.

Currently the MTA is in beta and already rolled out for email marketers. Stay tuned for some disruptive innovations and offers.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Why are you here?

How a Engineering ended up on affiliate marketing?
Let us know more about you. ;D
@game333 @T J Tutor Ha Ha! you're right what a Engg guy is doing in marketing community :)

Though I am a engineering guy from background, but I love to interact directly with the customers (marketers) to understand their pain points, so that I explore solutions of those problems in technology.

My recent i-MTA was a step towards that. Which it not just an MTA for sending emails, it filters data before sending to ISP so as to achieve lower bounce rate and target the most active database.

Hi @TheGuy007 and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I saw in a couple of other of your posts that you are working for SwipeMail and promoting here in the forums. Please note that you can't do that yet. I'll send you a PM with instructions on how to get permission for that.

Meantime, if you have any questions, or want to share some good (non promo) information, just start a thread to let us know. :)

Enjoy the forums!

MI
Back