The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Email campaign management tool

Smiki

Hi guys,

I'm gonna be very straightforward.

I work with cold unsolicited emails and send 300k in volume per month which is not a lot but it's still unsolicited.
The niche is gambling
* all the contacts are previously verified and bounced/unknown is removed

What I want now, is a SINGLE tool/platform that can help me with:
- automated IP warming
- campaign creation functionalities (choosing an ESP & Domain that's been warmed up, choosing a list, choosing or creating a mail template, one or multiple for a single blast, ability to split the list according to the number of mail templates chosen)
- reporting dash for the warming and the campaign performance

Is there a tool out there that covers this?

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Have you tried using the search function, it might pull up something useful.
But, as soon as I read the this
I work with cold unsolicited emails
We don't do spam, or blackhat, or anything shady around here, which is why you haven't had much response.

Hi guys,

I work with cold unsolicited emails and send 300k in volume per month which is not a lot but it's still unsolicited.
The niche is gambling

- automated IP warming
- campaign creation functionalities (choosing an ESP & Domain that's been warmed up, choosing a list, choosing or creating a mail template, one or multiple for a single blast, ability to split the list according to the number of mail templates chosen)

Hi, Recently we tried mailwarm tool to Ip warming. Might be its helpful to you.

Thank you for explaining me how to search, eye opener.
Have you tried using the search function, it might pull up something useful.
But, as soon as I read the this

We don't do spam, or blackhat, or anything shady around here, which is why you haven't had much response.

Sure you don’t

Last edited:
Sure you don’t

Skeptical? Have you taken the time to read through our community?

We all have friends in the BH world, and there are no doubt many that come here. The one thing we know for sure is that the BH world is heavily indulged in fraud as well as violating the TOS of most aff programs and aff networks. The costs of this become the costs passed on to those of us that promote with WH practices.

I have many BH friends and now many of them are changing their businesses to WH because the cost of BH marketing has become to high.

Get a clue! We make loads of money promoting with WH practices, BH is simply unnecessary and costs our industry many billions lost revenues.

Skeptical? Have you taken the time to read through our community?

We all have friends in the BH world, and there are no doubt many that come here. The one thing we know for sure is that the BH world is heavily indulged in fraud as well as violating the TOS of most aff programs and aff networks. The costs of this become the costs passed on to those of us that promote with WH practices.

I have many BH friends and now many of them are changing their businesses to WH because the cost of BH marketing has become to high.

Get a clue! We make loads of money promoting with WH practices, BH is simply unnecessary and costs our industry many billions lost revenues.

Not gonna argue your point, it’s valid as much as BH is something that’s here to stay and we can only ignore that fact.

I said I’m gonna be straightforward and tell what exactly I do, is it orthodox? No. Is it illegal? Yes. But I’m being honest.

I could have lied and excluded few pieces of my story and voilà … right?

Not gonna argue your point

I was simply validating Strickland's point that you responded to with "Sure you don’t".

it’s valid as much as BH is something that’s here to stay

That may be, it's possible. That was said about predatory lending and after 50 years of it there is only a very small segment of the world that permits it.

That was said about marijuana's status as a class 1 narcotic, yet here we are 50 years later with legalization in 23 of the U.S States and 22 countries outside the U.S.

That was said about so many things, yet we now have new laws every year that prevent or restrict something.

Nothing is forever.

Is it illegal? Yes. But I’m being honest.

You may be being honest telling us about it, but your illegal activities have no roots in honesty.

It never ceases to amaze me that those that love, and/or engage, in illegal activities so fervently defend them and think others should respect them. Those that commit crimes feel they have a right to commit crimes but not have to be held responsible for the impact, financially or otherwise, the law biding population suffers.

Know this, I pay more for traffic and earn less from promoting offers because of the expense of businesses having to defend themselves against Black Hat fraud.

My business expenses are greater because of your BH activities.

I've been a businessman for more than 50 years. My father was a well respected "family man" in upstate NY. I know how, when, and where to be shifty and/or devious. I grew up in the restaurant and nightclub business. I grew up bouncing on the knees of the old retired bootleggers. I know for a fact that you should never "shit where you eat". That means simply, be shifty and devious only with those that are shifty and devious, all others are to be protected! Something the idiot black hatters in this industry never learned!

I was simply validating Strickland's point that you responded to with "Sure you don’t".

That may be, it's possible. That was said about predatory lending and after 50 years of it there is only a very small segment of the world that permits it.

That was said about marijuana's status as a class 1 narcotic, yet here we are 50 years later with legalization in 23 of the U.S States and 22 countries outside the U.S.

That was said about so many things, yet we now have new laws every year that prevent or restrict something.

Nothing is forever.

You may be being honest telling us about it, but your illegal activities have no roots in honesty.

It never ceases to amaze me that those that love, and/or engage, in illegal activities so fervently defend them and think others should respect them. Those that commit crimes feel they have a right to commit crimes but not have to be held responsible for the impact, financially or otherwise, the law biding population suffers.

Know this, I pay more for traffic and earn less from promoting offers because of the expense of businesses having to defend themselves against Black Hat fraud.

My business expenses are greater because of your BH activities.

I've been a businessman for more than 50 years. My father was a well respected "family man" in upstate NY. I know how, when, and where to be shifty and/or devious. I grew up in the restaurant and nightclub business. I grew up bouncing on the knees of the old retired bootleggers. I know for a fact that you should never "shit where you eat". That means simply, be shifty and devious only with those that are shifty and devious, all others are to be protected! Something the idiot black hatters in this industry never learned!

Be shifty and devious with those that are shifty and devious

so you think the gambling industry isn’t based on lies and deceit?

I cannot be a saint in an industry that’s based on controversy my friend. You’ve said it yourself.

Hi guys,

The niche is gambling

- automated IP warming

I am happy to have come across this thread and I'll you'll find my information helpful.
I recently spent about 3hrs checking the best email marketing tool provider, a lot of them and with the features you listed here, Getresponse have all all these requirements.

They're the official email marketing tool providers for companies like Stripe, IKEA Revolut and more.

I am happy to have come across this thread and I'll you'll find my information helpful.
I recently spent about 3hrs checking the best email marketing tool provider, a lot of them and with the features you listed here, Getresponse have all all these requirements.

They're the official email marketing tool providers for companies like Stripe, IKEA Revolut and more.
Thanks, I’ll check it out. Cheers

Hey, have you tried BlueDot Email? They covers many features but I'm not sure if they approve the gambling sites marketing because they have manual campaign checking features. But its worth a try. You can start with Free plan.

banners
Back