The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate
The only email blacklist I am familiar with is the email server IP blacklists that you should always check first when setting up a new server -- you don't want a server IP with a bad history. I have had to redo a few server during the set up for this reason <<< I check this FIRST before continuing the set up.

Email Blacklist Check - See if your server is blacklisted
you can check the domain that you send from too -- later you can monitor your SMTP or sending domain (recommended).

=====
If you mean what emails to accept for mail lists, CPA leads, email sign-ups and the like --

• You can check email addresses for validity in real time (ensuring validity as well as qualifying intent) if you can set up the programming and automation on your webserver
    python email verification at DuckDuckGo
  • If you are working in the B2B field I have often seen accept only a persons domain email address and not free email, e.g.; gmail, outlook, ProtonMail, other *free* email used by consumers.

So, what context are you asking in?

Hi Graybeard,
Thank you for your answer.
I'm learning the ropes of the backend of email marketing and my context is server blacklisting, domain blacklisting and IP blacklisting. A small client of my small biz fell into blacklist and I want to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Will check out the duckduckgo link you shared. thanks again!

In the context of blacklists, I found the following references useful
1. Blacklist Basics: The Top Email Blacklists You Need to Know | Return Path
2. How Do Blacklists Work? Tips To Avoid Spam Filters | SendGrid
3. Email blacklist basics - QuickEmailVerification Blog

If there's any links to intermediate to advanced stuff, guys please share. Thank you in advance!
cleardot.gif

MI
Back