The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

e-Mail list for email submit offers

Mrunal Ghatole

Hello,

I am new to CPA marketing and I have following questions.

In almost all training videos I seen, everyone asks me to use a landing page and collect email of users before sending them to offer page.

Will it make sense to ask users to submit their email IDs and name and then send them to a offer where they again have to fill email and name. Also will Bing or adwords will allow this?

Hi dude, you can collect their details when they go to the offer? If not you could only ask them the next time when they will need to enter their details to confirm it not as enter your email. I hope you understand what i mean; and that this is helpful.

I have usa based 24-35 years old married women email, name address. I have collected through my real estate business. How can I sell them?

Thanks Astroboss

I know I can collect their details before sending them to offer but my question is should I ask user to submit their email address first at my landing page and then send them to offer page (email submit offer) where they again have to submit their email address.

Will it make sense for a user to submit email address twice?

so should I ask them to fill email at my landing page and then send offer through email marketing? or I should not use landing page for email submit offers?

banners
Back