The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Duplicate Content: It's Not What You Think!

I understand. I was given a warning email twice, actually. The first one was because the exact article was re-submitted to the same article directory. The second time was the same article was seen somewhere else under a different author name.

So if you're saying that if a directory will decline an article which is of the same content with the article submitted somewhere else is their loss then why is it that my account was deactivated?

I'm very sure that the article was written by a human being and every time I work on different directories, I'm using the same author name.

I understand. I was given a warning email twice, actually.
The first one was because the exact article was re-submitted to the same article directory. The second time was the same article was seen somewhere else under a different author name.

This was what i was talking about. They thought you took someone elses article and tried to republish.. This is why the account was deactivated. That would be plagerism. and it is a felony. They will not risk it.

Always submit with the same author name at every directory.

they may decline other articles for breaking submission guidlines, but this usualy does not shut down the account.

Yes I'm very much aware about that but it was really strange because I didn't submit to that different article directory with a different author name. :( I'm the only person doing article submission in our group so I'm very sure that it wasn't my work.

someone else might have stolen yours, but got it indexed where he published it first, and they automaticaly assumed that you stole it.

These mistakes do happen sometimes.

just keep at it, it will pay off.

How can I avoid this thing to happen? I emailed the owner of the site requesting for the history or information about the submission but the emailed didn't get through.

Just keep sending emails,They will answer soon. by the way, here is a free article submitter on the market. It has to be paid for to expand, but you can submit enough with the standard version if you are just doing a couple sites or bloggs. And then you do not have to pay for submissions and can speed the process up.

Internet Marketing Wish List | Article Submitter ? Article Submitter

Just do not buy the full version, as a single site owner or if you own just a few sites, you will not need any other submitter.

If you want massive exposure, i would suggest articlemarketer.

Thanks for the article submitter. I've forwarded the link to my boss even though we're already using one.

I'm not so confident with articlemarketer. A friend of mine paid for a 3-month subscription. After 3 months his credit card was automatically debited for another 3-month subscription without prior notice. :( So I'm not giving it a try.

When you sign up with article marketer, it is on a subscription basis, all you have to do is cancel prior to the expiration.

But, they have given me the best exposure for the buck, and their rules are the most strict on the net, and this ensures that your articles will get more approvals and more exposure and More links. :)

Hope this helps

I haven't had much luck with software that automates article submission :( I was using one some time ago but here's what I noticed: Every after submission I double check the directories where automated submission was performed. Upon checking I found out that there are directories where the articles are either not submitted or declined due to incorrect content.

I have fairly good results with submission services and software. you just have to make sure that you use quality, either way, by services or software.

and quality does not always mean it cost more. One of the cheapest submission services on the market that i have found is articlemarketer, and they have the strictist guidlines. so they get me the higest approvals of all that i have used (and i have used a lot of them).

And instant article submitter is my software of choice. there are others out there that are good, but IAS is the most automated and gives the same results as less automated software.

Hope this helps.

Have you heard about article spinner? These are the ones which can re-write your articles or blog entries with a little effort from you. Do you think it's worth using this tool? Will directories or SEs won't discover that a particular spun article came from another article submitted somewhere else?

i would be more concerned with the directories than the search engines.

So far we're not having any problem as far as the directories are concerned. We make sure that the uniqueness of each spun article from each other and from the original is at least 35%.

the whole point is that you can distribute the same article to 500 directories without getting hit for dup content. now, i could see where the spinner could save time writing articles. But i have never tried it, so i can't really comment on it.

I think i will find one and try it on a site ot blog to see what it does.

that would be a good test. and if it is on a public blog like blogger, i would not waste anything but a little time if it gets hit from spun articles.

Duplicate Content

Thanks so much for this. I was quite confused about this before, after reading your thread it def. cleared things up! Sometimes It's hard to distinguish the "rumors" from the facts.. I appreciate the clarification!

the whole point is that you can distribute the same article to 500 directories without getting hit for dup content.

I really think this is something missed by most article writers and even directories. :) Thanks for the clarification. I'm really glad I'm here and I'm sure everybody's glad that you're here, jcorkern.

iceforever.diamonds, The reason for the comment was that you are more likely to get your account deleted by the directories for spinning articles than getting hit by duplicate content or punished by the search engines.

The reason for this is simple, If they delete your account at the directory(and most articles are human edited and checked.), you lose all of the links from all articles under that account and the possibility of being exposed to other sites that might reprint the articles, and that loss of links will hurt in the search engines.

You must protect your account at the directories to protect your links which help in the search engines.

Understand?

banners
Back