The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
As Graybeard asked, what's your experience with selling online? Most newbies in dropshipping spin up a store and sell cheap items from China (aliexpress). This is not sustainable because many of the products are not good quality not to mention the shipping time.

You always end up with angry customers who leave you nasty comments, reviews and if you happen to use Facebook Ads for your marketing effort then you can kiss bye bye to your ad account.

Now on the bright side, I would suggest drop shipping with vendors based in the US if possible at all. High ticket items/products if you can.
Pick a niche, spin up a store on shopify, woocommerce or your favourite ecommerce platform, contact potential vendors, load up products and start promoting. Test, tweak, and be persistent.

I have built many stores in the past and have experience with Shopify so if you have specific questions, ask them here.

Amazon is charging you a fee could you do the same volume --is it even worth the expense?
There is a sea of books. Where will you get
Amazon is charging you a fee could you do the same volume --is it even worth the expense?
There is a sea of books. Where will you get the customers? PPC?
free traffic on Amazon or Advertizing on amazon. should start brand or dropshipping?

There is a sea of books. Where will you get the customers? PPC?

Undoubtedly, it depends on the business model but on average, dropshipping can generate anywhere between $500-$5000+ per month. Personally, I find Shopify the most lucrative option.

Last edited by a moderator:
  1. Add value. Having a solid plan for how you can add value for your customers is the most crucial success factor. ...
  2. Focus on marketing and SEO. ...
  3. Specialize. ...
  4. Have a long-term perspective. ...
  5. Offer outstanding service. ...
  6. Don't get hung up on the details.

As Graybeard asked, what's your experience with selling online? Most newbies in dropshipping spin up a store and sell cheap items from China (aliexpress). This is not sustainable because many of the products are not good quality not to mention the shipping time.

You always end up with angry customers who leave you nasty comments, reviews and if you happen to use Facebook Ads for your marketing effort then you can kiss bye bye to your ad account.

Now on the bright side, I would suggest drop shipping with vendors based in the US if possible at all. High ticket items/products if you can.
Pick a niche, spin up a store on shopify, woocommerce or your favourite ecommerce platform, contact potential vendors, load up products and start promoting. Test, tweak, and be persistent.

I have built many stores in the past and have experience with Shopify so if you have specific questions, ask them here.

Hello This is Chendie.
I work in one of the dropshipping company in China.

As we are connected to a different suppliers, I can help you source out products at a very competitive price with fast shipping to your preferred location without compromising the product's quality to ensure your buyers are happy.

I can guarantee you a smooth and fast transaction with polite and friendly support.
Please let me know if you are interested so we can discuss further❣️
You can also reach me on my
☑️Whatsapp : +639353402454
☑️Skype : live:.cid.9a5f229e96cbf5bb

Hi I'm new on dropshipping, can anyone give some advices or secrets to be success in this business model
choose the correct niche that is running according to the time or trend!
Select the place where you can find great results like Shopify or amazon etc
Watch out for new ads sources where you can promote your products servises
See where the product need is, in which region or state etc!

a perfect plan can help you to make some good but although keep in mind "No loss no learning" just keep look and be ready for the upcoming consequences!

banners
Back