The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Dreams To Move To Medellin and Live As a Full Time Affiliate

yyoulives

affiliate
Hey all,

I'm rather new to affiliate marketing but look forward to posting my camps shortly. I've been reading like crazy and gathering as much information as possible; and have come to the conclusion: Mobile/Sweeps is the way to go

I understand that this is a game of reading data and finding pockets of profit within that data. I look forward to crashing and burning a few times before I get profitable, but one must earn his badges of honor before he can become a master, right? I'm ready for war and look forward to making a full time living of this. F the 9-5 i've awakened from the Matrix. Wooooop :)

I want a life of freedom and big booty latinas :p:cool::D

Hey all,

I'm rather new to affiliate marketing but look forward to posting my camps shortly. I've been reading like crazy and gathering as much information as possible; and have come to the conclusion: Mobile/Sweeps is the way to go

I understand that this is a game of reading data and finding pockets of profit within that data. I look forward to crashing and burning a few times before I get profitable, but one must earn his badges of honor before he can become a master, right? I'm ready for war and look forward to making a full time living of this. F the 9-5 i've awakened from the Matrix. Wooooop :)

I really like your attitude. It`s really nice to have someone like you on board. So welcome to the forum.
I have to say that Medellin is very beautiful. I saw the show Narcos and was impressed with the beauty of the place. Don`t want to sound out of place, but is it safe to live there.(Narcos didn`t present it as a safe place)

I really like your attitude. It`s really nice to have someone like you on board. So welcome to the forum.
I have to say that Medellin is very beautiful. I saw the show Narcos and was impressed with the beauty of the place. Don`t want to sound out of place, but is it safe to live there.(Narcos didn`t present it as a safe place)

I lived in Medellin and Panama for half a yr and although... initially I thought Medellin would be dangerous, I was very wrong. It's great and as safe as any major metropolitan city in the US. Common sense does play a huge role in safety though lol :p. I just got back from Brazil a week ago and I would deff say Colombia is still a much better place to live.

Which brings me to my 1st goal: Acquire 2-3k USD a month in profit with Mobile Sweeps. I think that's a reasonable number.

Hi @yyoulives , weelcome to AffilateFix! Thanks ofr joining us. It's great to have you with us.

You are on the right track. You're devising a plan, determining your entrance point, and preparing for what's ahead! Stick with your initial choices until you conquer them. maybe a couple of months at most. Then you will be prepared for expanding your choices!

You'll meet a lot of great folks here and all of them helping one another daily. I'm sure you'll find your way around and hook up with some interesting members.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck!

T J

I lived in Medellin and Panama for half a yr and although... initially I thought Medellin would be dangerous, I was very wrong. It's great and as safe as any major metropolitan city in the US. Common sense does play a huge role in safety though lol :p. I just got back from Brazil a week ago and I would deff say Colombia is still a much better place to live.

Which brings me to my 1st goal: Acquire 2-3k USD a month in profit with Mobile Sweeps. I think that's a reasonable number.

Glad to hear that. That place is so beautiful that I plan on visiting it sometime.
Good luck on your goals!

Glad to hear that. That place is so beautiful that I plan on visiting it sometime.
Good luck on your goals!
Thanks man... at this point I think it's only a matter of time. Feel free to check my campaign follow along post, I just updated it. Cheers Grizzly

banners
Back