The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Dojo Vs Campaign Investment

CoolSpot

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
JATS Affiliate Program
So the battle I am having now is weather to buy my dojo membership or put that money into my campaign (adwords or media buying I guess)

So I am looking for some advice on how to proceed I guess.

It might be helpful to give some information about my current level.

I have run a few campaigns, in total i have made around $7 (that was over about 7 months roughly) My stumbling point always seems to be getting quality traffic to my offers, Due to limited budget I tend to stick with things like tumblr, pintrest, facebook and twitter, and occasionally re try classified ad sites ( These seem to give me the least amount of traffic but the conversion rate is better).

The Dojo Membership at it's current sale price is roughly about what I would be able to budget for a month of my campaign so unsure as to where I would be best to invest this money.

All Advise helps :)

So the battle I am having now is weather to buy my dojo membership or put that money into my campaign (adwords or media buying I guess)

I have run a few campaigns, in total i have made around $7 (that was over about 7 months roughly) My stumbling point always seems to be getting quality traffic to my offers, Due to limited budget I tend to stick with things like tumblr, pintrest, facebook and twitter, and occasionally re try classified ad sites ( These seem to give me the least amount of traffic but the conversion rate is better).

The Dojo Membership at it's current sale price is roughly about what I would be able to budget for a month of my campaign so unsure as to where I would be best to invest this money.

I recommend everyone join the DOJO, BUT, I didn't realize until now that you have been using free traffic up to this point. If you have only made $7 in 7 months, then I have to recommend you promise yourself to join the Dojo as soon as you have the money set aside for it.

1st, do what ever it takes for yourself to establish a couple hundred dollars for some paid add campaigns.

2nd, select a single vertical to promote. Skype your AM and tell them your are about to do your first set of paid ad campaigns and ask about some top converting offers. Select just one.

3rd, depending on the vertical, 7Search or FB may be good traffic sources for cheap clicks. Select one!

In my opinion, you can learn enough about paid traffic to be profitable if you do a diligent job of interpreting the traffic data and really get to know your tracker intimately!

Put your profits back in to your traffic and offer until you have at least triple, or better yet quadrupled, your initial investment. Then take out enough to join the Dojo! Keep reinvesting the profits until they get to an amount that is at least twice that of your entire months expenses in life and business before you consider taking anything out for yourself personally. This works. This is business. You can do this for sure @CoolSpot !!!

It's great to know that the dojo isnt just blindly being pushed, it really adds to the credibility of it imo. I did a run for a month or so with juciy ad's only around $50 was worth it just to learn that it is important to check where the traffic comes from, and the extra data from the hits helped work out how voluum works a bit, although still cant get it to track commissions, and now the traffic is dropped back down, becomes a little harder to work out. I actually never realized what the am was there for. I get paid form the day job on a weekly basis, any recommendations for good adult traffic? wouldn't mind trying a few to see what the differences are, cant tell the good from the bad without experience of both. What kind of help can the am offer? thanks for all the info, also :D

Like @servandosilva said, if all you have is 150 bucks, joining Dojo isnt going to help much. Save at least upto 500 and then focus on one traffic source. Test out the source until you make money or loose it all.

MI
Back