The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Does anyone here is willing to pay a fraction of the cost for a tracking service if...?

Answer

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Depends of the features

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends of the price

• No

• Total voters

Jorge Garza

affiliate
Does anyone here is willing to pay a fraction of the cost for a tracking service if it offers a fraction of the services?

Lets say no artificial intelligence and all that the big sharks offer

Comment the features are totally necessary for you

They offer no AI just a better way using machine learning.
AI can develop new strategies not simply optimize tactics.
If you came up with something good that cost little like $6 a month, that was useful and maintained, there probably would be a market.

That said, the problem is *mission creep* People would ask for more sophistication and you would be tempted to include that coding to remain competitive. I think that would be self defeating.

Last edited:
Hola Jorge,
I think the trick is offer a "balanced" service that sits competitively in terms of price and features for the customers and most important of all, makes you money! If I was you I'd draw a matrix on a piece of paper, put high price vs low price on the Y axis and in the X axis put low service vs high service. Then put your competitors in the matrix and find the gap that would your product the most competitive.

Simple answer is NO! I want every benefit I can can get. Always! Even at full retail for the best tools and services for our businesses, it is a fraction of the cost of doing business. The benefits require the investment.

Use a Venn Diagram?
u-http-3-bp-blogspot-com-Uo7-D8b5-Vgn-M-UU756-Fn-R60-I-AAAAAAAAEcs.png

banners
Back