The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
Status
Not open for further replies.
landers or content sites? landers are the way to go if you are buying traffic, but for Google organic, isn't a content site more suitable?

Both, but I call my landers 'product features'
I create landers for bestselling products
Link to product page (good for SEO, improves your ranking)

Do you make your own YT videos for your products or are you embedding/sharing other videos by other people that are reviewing the same product you are promoting?

Different strategies for this
1. Embed competitor product video with only 2 plugs, start and end (start video after opening plug & end video before closing plug)
2. Embed company product video (best option, but most companies dont do it)
3. Use combo of product images & free stock video to make video (time consuming, best to avoid unless your are pro & can automate)
Your questions are good !! :)

Both, but I call my landers 'product features'
I create landers for bestselling products
Link to product page (good for SEO, improves your ranking)
Thanks! I think I sort of get it, so you would make a lander that's basically a page outlining all of the specific product features, but this lander is still linked to your content site?

Different strategies for this
1. Embed competitor product video with only 2 plugs, start and end (start video after opening plug & end video before closing plug)
2. Embed company product video (best option, but most companies dont do it)
3. Use combo of product images & free stock video to make video (time consuming, best to avoid unless your are pro & can automate)
Your questions are good !! :)
Thanks! 1. is a little confusing but I might try to incorporate number 2. Any issues with copyright if you choose 2?

Thanks! I think I sort of get it, so you would make a lander that's basically a page outlining all of the specific product features, but this lander is still linked to your content site?
You get it & lander is ON content site !!
Just you don't see it linked anywhere unless from Google Search

Thanks! 1. is a little confusing but I might try to incorporate number 2. Any issues with copyright if you choose 2?

1. It used to work like this --> youtube.com/embed/Jxm206I9Z6s?start=76&end=120 (start video after 76 seconds, end it after 120 seconds) where you can code the video to start and stop at any time you want, but it didn't work on this time, @Graybeard do you know how to do it?

2. No issues, if company doesn't want to promote its product for free maybe because you are devaluing its brand, this happened to me so I removed video, but most times you will help company sales & get more video views so they don't say yes or no (if they even know about it, most often nobody has time to look at You Tube analytics)

CLS issue:
Google not only uses your content to sell their overpriced advertising but is picky now about what they 'appropriate' for their purposes --:D
anyway, not that I really care, but
upload_2020-11-27_7-59-52.png

page has a lot of content and is not using .wep images --did this one a few years ago for am idea put on hold. This page is bootstrap3 ... before Google started this anal probe JO. I am not 'real world' :D

Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS) for a deeper tech explanation. TBH I had to read this first. New acronym (CLS) WTF is that acronym --I don't play this endless game. But I must admit --when explained it is irritating.

CSS transform property allows you to animate elements without triggering layout shifts:

• Instead of changing the height and width properties, use transform: scale().
  • To move elements around, avoid changing the top, right, bottom, or left properties and use transform: translate() instead.

Last edited:
WEDNESDAY REPORT
December 3, 2020

Commission Earned
(6 sites, 6 networks)
Earning (today).........$95 (-$44)
Target (today)...........$129
Average (day)...........$117 (-$22)
Forecast (month).......$3,510 (-$799)
Target (month)..........$4,000 (6% so far, 29 days left)
Breakeven (month)....$2,000 ($234 so far)
Target (2020)............$10,000 ($6,729 so far)

Notes
  • Listed my 2021 goals, tomorrow create the detailed plan
  • Paid today, 1st time all monthly bills paid from affiliate marketing
  • Last week was record earning so far ($930)
  • Started 3-week online business startup course today
  • Many Cyber Week deals finished & now Xmas shopping starts
  • Looking out for new Xmas promo codes & deals from my email subscriptions
  • Working on new sites doing basic checks, from my website launch checklist
  • No1 priority find new traffic source instead of SEO, brainstormed my list of organic traffic ideas
News

Last edited:
Google ROFLMAO
upload_2020-11-27_8-54-15.png

Yet Google features the Associated Press in their news site and I have seen the Associated Press in background reporting on news related keyword searches on the first page. Google is a bully to the little guys --take Google seriously???

I do everything chaotically. because of this, efficiency is lost.

You answered your own question!

You must have a plan, a written plan! Plans are always changing, but you must have one written. They are living things and always evolving. Be a planner, and you will eliminate 99% of any chaos, improve all aspects of your efforts immensely, and see progress steadily towards your goals.

THURSDAY REPORT
December 3, 2020

Commission Earned
(6 sites, 6 networks)
(this table its BB code test)

-CommissionTargetAverage
Today$118$129/day$119/day
This Week$356$903/week$833 (projection base on average)
This Month$356$4,000/month$3,689 (projection base on average)
This Year$6,847$10,000/year$10,179 (projection base on average)

Notes
  1. Good start to $4k December challenge, daily traffic stable < 1,100 > sessions, bounce rate improved 5% after many technical fixes & add new content (its like shaving, never ending story)
  2. Complete alot more tasks with Google Calendar (Monday-2-Friday tasks scheduled Friday morning)
  3. Finding new ways to save time --> keyboard shortcuts, smart phone apps, scheduled posts, scheduled promo codes (start & end date), bookmarks, anything that's manual & takes time will automate, good post on Entrepeneur called '36 Insanely Useful Productivity Hacks'
  4. Draw 6 pots on wallchart (for my 6 affiliate networks) and brainstorm how to earn $21.50/day each network ($21.50/day x 6 networks = $129/day, x 30 days = $3,999 for $4k target), this is what I learn to start with your 'why?' its the big goal & work backwards until EVERYTHING is planned into daily routine, and I always write it down like @T J Tutor said
  5. @Socrates @AmNovice @alphaarticles good questions this week !! keep asking & learning, its from Benjamin Franklin --> 'How do you become better tomorrow? By improving yourself, the world is made better. Be not afraid of growing too slowly. Be afraid of standing still. Forget your mistakes, but remember what they taught you. So how do you become better tomorrow? By becoming better today'

Last edited:
  1. use ajax/xhr links so you can count the click out data
  2. get postbacks from your vendors (sales only probably)
  3. set goals in G-A
  4. use the GA api to get the data on a cron job
  5. write a script to display the data you want
Major project ...

FRIDAY REPORT
December 4, 2020

Today
  • $98 commission
  • $114 average
  • $129 target
This Week
  • $454 commission
  • $798 projection
  • $903 target
This Month
  • $454 commission
  • $3,534 projection
  • $4,000 target
This Year
  • $6,945 commission
  • $10,428 projection
  • $10,000 target
Notes
  1. Obsessed to save time & automate things
  2. Working on auto convert Google Drive sheet commission data into BB (bulletin board) table code & its emailed to me, then I copy and paste to Affiliate Fix, in seconds
  3. From now if I want something an item must be 100% defined, or forget it (like I/O) --> example I want some new jeans (what brand? what color? what size? where its sold? what price? when will it order? when will it arrive?) no more floating ideas or confused time
News
Found virtual laser projection keyboard to buy, but its the landing page impressed me more than cool product
keyparents.com/product/laser-keyboard (I am not affiliate) but its how you make high converts landing page, really the international coding makes it tailor to your country

cecad3639db84b8aa9287d6b37d3cf50_Virtual_Laser_Projection_Bluetooth_Keyboard_1.jpg

1. Very good SEO (meta sculpting)
  2. Clean web design
  3. Professional branding
  4. High quality image
  5. Choose currency (AUD, BRL, CAD, CHF, CLP, CNY, COP, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, IDR, ILS, INR, JPY, KRW, MXN, MYR, NOK, NZD, PLN, RON, RUB, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, TWD, USD, VND, ZAR)
  6. Telephone number on header (1-800)
  7. Search box for other product
  8. Simple navigation (1. home 2. categories 3. order status 4. faq 5. contact)
  9. Customer review stars (schema)
  10. Payment types (include trust icons)
  11. Countdown clock (urgency, customer more likely to buy)
  12. 10 additional images (all angles, contents & features)
  13. Detail description (20% features w/ 80% benefits)
  14. How product works
  15. List of contents
  16. Product size image (picture of product in hand)
  17. Related products
  18. Customer testimonial (with image each testimonial)
  19. Guarantee
  20. Footer links (information about company)
  21. Social media links

Last edited:
Probably, but it's a complex task to do it using G-A. And you would need the postback cooperation of the third party -- that may be an issue. Probably more doable with a commercial tracker that would support the postback.

FRIDAY REPORT
December 4, 2020

Today
  • $98 commission
  • $114 average
  • $129 target
This Week
  • $454 commission
  • $798 projection
  • $903 target
This Month
  • $454 commission
  • $3,534 projection
  • $4,000 target
This Year
  • $6,945 commission
  • $10,428 projection
  • $10,000 target
Notes
  1. Obsessed to save time & automate things
  2. Working on auto convert Google Drive sheet commission data into BB (bulletin board) table code & its emailed to me, then I copy and paste to Affiliate Fix, in seconds
  3. From now if I want something an item must be 100% defined, or forget it (like I/O) --> example I want some new jeans (what brand? what color? what size? where its sold? what price? when will it order? when will it arrive?) no more floating ideas or confused time
News
Found virtual laser projection keyboard to buy, but its the landing page impressed me more than cool product
keyparents.com/product/laser-keyboard (I am not affiliate) but its how you make high converts landing page, really the international coding makes it tailor to your country

cecad3639db84b8aa9287d6b37d3cf50_Virtual_Laser_Projection_Bluetooth_Keyboard_1.jpg

1. Very good SEO (meta sculpting)
  2. Clean web design
  3. Professional branding
  4. High quality image
  5. Choose currency (AUD, BRL, CAD, CHF, CLP, CNY, COP, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, IDR, ILS, INR, JPY, KRW, MXN, MYR, NOK, NZD, PLN, RON, RUB, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, TWD, USD, VND, ZAR)
  6. Telephone number on header (1-800)
  7. Search box for other product
  8. Simple navigation (1. home 2. categories 3. order status 4. faq 5. contact)
  9. Customer review stars (schema)
  10. Payment types (include trust icons)
  11. Countdown clock (urgency, customer more likely to buy)
  12. 10 additional images (all angles, contents & features)
  13. Detail description (20% features w/ 80% benefits)
  14. How product works
  15. List of contents
  16. Product size image (picture of product in hand)
  17. Related products
  18. Customer testimonial (with image each testimonial)
  19. Guarantee
  20. Footer links (information about company)
  21. Social media links
pretty cool device! wonder how responsive it is.

WEEKEND REPORT (SATURDAY)
December 5, 2020

Today
  • $124 commission
  • $116 average
  • $129 target
This Week
  • $577 commission
  • $798 projection
  • $903 target
This Month (December)
  • $577 commission
  • $3,596 projection
  • $4,000 target
Last Month (November)
  • $3,120 commission
  • $3,000 target
This Year
  • $7,069 commission
  • $10,085 projection
  • $10,000 target
Notes
  • Paid basic monthly bills from affiliate commission
  • Schedule Zoom meeting with new accountant
  • Looked for a business bank account
  • Additional commissions receive from November
  • Yesterday one site was 2,000 sessions (best day since October)
  • Google Search Console you can compare two dates like this
  1. Go to search.google.com/search-console
  2. Choose your Property
  3. On menu choose Performance
  4. On performance menu chose Date (Range)
  5. On date range menu select Compare
  6. On compare menu select radio button Custom
  7. Pick two dates to compare
  8. Display your URLs, search query's, impressions, clicks
If you have questions ask in thread, or post it to new Google Search Central Help Community

WEEKEND REPORT (Sunday)
December 6, 2020

Today
  • $95 commission
  • $112 average
  • $129 target
This Week (11/30 - 12/6)
  • $784 commission
  • $903 target
This Month (December)
  • $784 commission
  • $3,472 projection
  • $4,000 target
This Year (2020)
  • $7,185 commission
  • $9,985 projection
  • $10,000 target
Notes
  • Record traffic today of 2,400+ visitors (big increase in traffic since Google's December 2020 Core Update)
  • Amazon Associates competitor research plus Google Daily Trends & You Tube Trending
  • Need to open new business banking account tomorrow
  • Fixed broken affiliate ID link on a 20 bestseller !! (lost $400 over 3 months)

MONDAY REPORT
December 7, 2020
Edit: Today commission is $236 not $165, late commission was reported by affiliate program #6 (not in table because its need manual edit all the numbers, will automate soon)

.TodayThis WeekThis MonthThis Year
Commission$165$165$847$7,365
Projection$120 (ave)$1,155$3,720$10,245
Target$129$903$4,000$10,000

Notes
  • Lost a bet & had to perform 100 push-ups, now 48 hrs later suffering from D.O.M.S. (feels like bruising all over pecks & shoulders)
  • Banked $1,200 commission payments from October & made me feel a bit better from the DOMS
  • Finally won Google SEO ranking battle with main competitor, used Semrush.com to track her trending content (she was copying all my bestsellers - smart thinking), so I added 2 new layers of product sub categories and 3 x more products in that niche & super optimized them with sculpted SERP meta title/description, quality images with all title tags, new videos from the manufacturer, testimonials from Google Business (linked back to GB), internal links to related content and blog scheduled daily posts linked to new product pages --> having competitors make you smarter
  • Found sick Neil Patel cheatsheet in Google search, its list of 220 profitable buyer keywords its from his free SEO training course I found today called SEO Unlocked
News
Imagine telling your insurance company, I was hit by an Airplane on the freeway!

Last edited:
TUESDAY REPORT
December 8, 2020

Diary

Over $1,000 commission in last 8 days, but target for 2021 is $1,000 every day, only 3 weeks away from 2021 so I must step up game --> outsource will begin in 2 weeks (research products & add new products), I am sharing 95% of what I learnt so far --> just find untapped niche and copy my formula, simple & it works

Finish my business plan for 2021 with all projection, next I will send it to new accountant for 2nd opinion, we are working with the pro bono because I make their website get higher Google ranking

Next I begin learning how to make product videos --> creatoracademy.youtube.com/ & scheduled all courses in Google Calendar, so it will be complete before New Years Eve

Commission

-Today This Week This Month This Year
Commission $156 $393 $1,071 $7,961
Projection $126 (ave.) $882 $3,906 $10,859
Target $129 $903 $4,000$10,000

Last edited:
we are working with the pro bono because I make their website get higher Google ranking

Not really pro bono, more like bartering. The accountant is getting something from you in return. It's a win-win.

You're close to your goal and the way you've been working and learning so hard, if you don't get right to $10K, you won't be too far off. If not this year, you'll definitely make (and probably surpass) it next year.

Not really pro bono, more like bartering. The accountant is getting something from you in return. It's a win-win.

You're close to your goal and the way you've been working and learning so hard, if you don't get right to $10K, you won't be too far off. If not this year, you'll definitely make (and probably surpass) it next year.

@azgold really you make a big difference in my journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back