The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate
Status
Not open for further replies.
SATURDAY REPORT
December 12, 2020

"It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed" (Napoleon Hill)

Diary
  • Closed Saturday at $116 commission after low-earner Friday, many of my promo codes were invalid (lesson to learn is updating is constant, when you stop your sales drop), total commission this year its $7,935 & getting closer to $10k target
  • 2 x hours researching & adding new products from different programs
  • SEO plan ready to start Monday, updates schedule & calendar (will be contest for 10 keywords, not 3)
  • Booked 2-week vacation in January, would be awesome if I can make commission for 2 weeks without doing any work !!
  • Watched video from Valuetainment 'How Customers Make a Decision to Buy Something' --> 1. customer behavior produces need or want 2. information search 3. finding options 4. process of eliminating choices 5. post-purchase experience

To be success(ful)
First you must define what is success for you?
Otherwise 'success' its just word like 'hope' and 'dream'
& you don't need to use it like this ..
  • "I want to be successful at affiliate marketing" --> how & when?
  • "I want to have financial freedom" --> how much & when?
  • "I want a side hustle" --> what & when?
  • "I want to be a better blogger" --> how & when?
  • "I want to earn more money" --> how much & when?
  • "I want to get more leads" --> how many & when?
  • "I want to be a super affiliate" --> how & when?
Success is define by 2 things
  1. number / what you will do
  2. time / when will you do it
Example --> Walk 3 miles (number) in 1 hour (time)

This will create clarity & urgency

Twitter-Ads-Goals.jpg

kws screenshot.jpg
Quick question about how to insert keywords strategically in your content.

For instance; let's say my keyword is best flashlights (obviously it's not but let's use as an example.)

I have taken a screen shot for your reference.

Is it better to group the keywords together, or is it better for the kws to be separated like in option 2 of the image?

Much appreciated!

Front-load meta title & description with target keyword phrase (user scans text on Google SERP left-2-right), but it doesn't have to be 1st word

Example

Top 5 Best Tactical Flashlights of 2020 - Tactical Review
tacticalreview.com/top-5-best-tactical-flashlights-2020
List of the 5 best tactical flashlights from 2020 with full spec review, flashlight product images and tactical flashlight product review video.

Customer is looking for best + tactical + flashlights it's hard not to click this snippet

For instance; let's say my keyword is best flashlights (obviously it's not but let's use as an example.)
This actually very good niche (check search volume !!)

SUNDAY REPORT
December 13, 2020 - 11 days before Christmas

"I will prepare and someday my chance will come" (Abraham Lincoln, 16th US President)

Diary

Today is the calm before the storm, prepared simple 'guerilla warfare' plan for last SEO battle of 2020 (worth lion share in 14,000 monthly organic search visits), Monday will begin follow my plan (stop 31 December), army split to 4 main forces / objectives

Army #1 / Wind Army --> Desktop & mobile page loading speed < 3 seconds
Army #2 / Forest Army --> Add 50 product videos
Army #3 / Fire Army --> Add 100 new product pages
Army #4 / Mountain --> Full SEO audit (make technical SEO better than competitor)

My forces (product & categories pages) are outnumbered by 4 million to 2,500 but Google rankings are volatile and can change when specific metrics are achieved

Actions are scheduled in Google Calendar, then I need discipline all week (Monday-Friday), no distractions

Commission
$102 today, past $8k milestone --> can I earn $1,963k next 18 days? ($109/day)

News

Searching You Tube for Amazon Associate marketing tactics and found @shaunm video called 'Subscriber Amazon Affiliate Blog Breakdown' with good tips

Last edited:
Don't Quit
John Greenleaf Whittier

When things go wrong as they sometimes will
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill
When the funds are low and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh

When care is pressing you down a bit
Rest if you must, but don't you quit
Life is strange with its twists and turns
As every one of us sometimes learns

And many a failure comes about
When he might have won had he stuck it out
Don't give up though the pace seems slow
You may succeed with another blow

Success is failure turned inside out
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt
And you never can tell just how close you are
It may be near when it seems so far

So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit

This poem is public domain

Don't Quit
John Greenleaf Whittier

When things go wrong as they sometimes will
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill
When the funds are low and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh

When care is pressing you down a bit
Rest if you must, but don't you quit
Life is strange with its twists and turns
As every one of us sometimes learns

And many a failure comes about
When he might have won had he stuck it out
Don't give up though the pace seems slow
You may succeed with another blow

Success is failure turned inside out
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt
And you never can tell just how close you are
It may be near when it seems so far

So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit

This poem is public domain
Great poem! Thanks for sharing!

90% quit but there is simple formula to success
If you start walking from Buenos Aires to Vancouver and don't give up
One of 2 things will happen
1 --> you make it, or
2 --> your dead/unable to walk

I had a bluetooth keyboard for this using a tablet (usually) After a year, and the warranty expired, the keyboard died --useless POS.
I have a full-size backlit keyboard that will work with USB only on Windows or Android (not LINUX) I use that sometimes --full features ...

mine lagged sometimes, sometimes connecting was a problem ... ANKER Brand

MONDAY REPORT
December 14, 2020 - 10 days before Christmas

"When you have clarity of intention, the Universe conspires with you to make it happen" (Fabienne Fredrickson)

Diary
  • Closed Monday at $ 163 commission after good weekend (Sat. $ 117 / Sun. $ 109), customers shopping & need to get orders in for seasonal shipping deadlines, passed $ 1,800 for December its just below average $129/day target but victory in my SEO battle with new competitor can boost traffic & commission this week
  • Watched alot of You Tube videos about how to increase commission from Amazon Affiliates, most of tips applies to all affiliate programs, best one is join foreign language programs to boost commission & I have added to marketing plan 2021
  • Gave up trying to figure what went wrong Friday? (very low commission) but something in US caused a drop across all my programs (and it wasn't traffic volume), very imp. learn from mistakes

TUESDAY REPORT
December 15, 2020 - 9 days before Christmas

"The best view often comes after the hardest climb"​

Diary

Closed out Tuesday with $105 commission on 5 networks (network #6 main product sold out), seeing more even spread 30%/30%/25%/10%/5% across networks, halfway in month $1,900 commission its nearly on target, but maybe after weekend sales drop big time? The last 30 days commission its more than $3,600 & many sales the commission is only $0.75 or $1.50, so low AOV and high volume is working

Learned adding new products can have big impact for SEO, when I set 24 products/page then publish product #25 it makes a new page, customer views both pages --> bounce rate is zero, pages viewed is 2 not 1, more time on site --> Google compares new metrics to competitor & result can be higher Google ranking (my bounce rate has dropped 49% to 42% Dec.20-versus-Nov.20)

Last edited:
WEDNESDAY REPORT
December 16, 2020 - 8 days before Christmas

"If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results" (Jack Dixon)

Diary
  • Today everything was flat, closed out Wednesday with low dollar return ($63 commission), worked many hours but end probably did 2 hours solid work, traffic dipped, email inbox bombarded with last-minute Xmas promotions & discounts, now I must earn $1,500 in 15 days to reach target $10k so my daily avg. can be reduced from $129 to $100
  • My journey is 150 days old & worked avg. 4 hrs/day --> its neighborhood of 600 hrs in return of $8,500 commission, before all taxes its $14/hr compare to US avg. hourly wage ($11.34) is milestone I'm very pleased for, in this time 150k users & avg. @ 1.5 minutes on site = customers spend 225,000 minutes on main site or 3,750 hours since the start --> this is the power of saving people's time
  • Brian Dean sent me email its new SEO guide 2021, have not the time to read it yet, also bookmarked Hubspot guide to get more traffic from Google image search, 2 things about SEO in 2021 my site need to be smart phone perfect (not smart phone friendly) & landing pages must give great user experience
  • Last, halfway through 10-page business plan for 2021, @T J Tutor said today in another thread about affiliate marketing its a business, so business plan is worth time investment now for success later --> clarity, for this need clear plan (schedule/calendar), organized tools (workspace) and insane level of discipline (focus/action)

its a business, so business plan is worth time investment now for success later --> clarity, for this need clear plan (schedule/calendar), organized tools (workspace) and insane level of discipline (focus/action)

I preach this everyday! You have been building your disciplines quite well! Many see discipline as a form of punishment, this is a 20th century idea. If you look at the origins of this word, you find that it really is the knowledge of self control over one's own beliefs, skills, and direction. This is how I view, know, and implement this word in my life.

if you want to call that a 'business plan'

Business Plans are forever pivoting. I know and understand the "shoot from the hip" form of operating a business. Done it many times. I migrated from that to a plan decades ago to keep my business flush with things like mission statements, general ledger, tax planning, and an evolving exit strategy. I've done this with most every business I've started, and sold, since the seventies.

Someone new to business won't get harmed by the extra effort, it just may help them stay on track with responsibility.

For me, all of my businesses are incorporated, a business plan is required for them in my opinion. For one thing, the incorporations shield me as an individual from any of the businesses liabilities. If one is not incorporated, then at the very least, written plans for goals are a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back