The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you Like the new Tesla Truck?

yes, nice design, it looks better than the current design

other pics

image.jpg

EJ_3BeqWkAEQeUm
thats it? is this all the capacity it has?

I'm with you on this one – the new Tesla Truck is seriously something else.
That cyberpunk vibe is quite the head-turner. I've been a fan of how Tesla keeps pushing the boundaries. Though I don't have a Tesla myself (I use the truck from I hope to get one soon. I can't wait to see these trucks on the roads – a whole new era of electric mobility!

I AM A SERIAL LINK SPAMMER

Last edited by a moderator:
Electric trucks are not really functional as trailer towing trucks used for anything but short distance local hauls given the current state, and weight, of the lithium batteries used. If you ask me: The future of real tucks is hydrogen fuel cell propulsion but hydrogen fuel stations are years off for retail consumers.

Electric trucks are just oversized passenger vehicles that can also bring home some lumber from HomeDepot (a US building supply chain store) but that market is like 70% of truck used today in the US primarily for commuting.

Elmo Mush would have been much wiser to develop a mini-truck with a 12 ft pass-through 'bed' with a folding front passenger seat. A truck that a commuter could use daily and use to haul purchases home with --stuff a sofa inside and bring it home as an example.

Instead Tesla designs an offer to compete in a saturated market with an unconventional cosmetic look. Not smart.

Disruptive niche selling is what made Tesla a leader.

MI
Back