The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you Like the new Tesla Truck?

Graybeard

This is really radical

EJ9Tq2IVAAAr_vn

Elon Musk on Twitter

I would like to see a front seat only version like a compact truck with a 4'X8' bed. I could keep it solar charged for occasional use ;)
In back the truck has a sliding bed cover for security -- that's is great idea!

Just speaking to its looks, I don't like it. It reminds me of an armoured vehicle.

Saw a pic of this earlier today somewhere but I didn't realize it's a truck until I read this thread.

Yeah, maybe.

Futuristic weapon-of-war look aside, it looks like it'd be fun to drive. :)

I want a small get stuff truck. That is a multi-use 4+ person almost a truck ... pick-up truck/SUV thing
But the spaceship look is cool ;)

well seems there is a demand?

Seems that way.

Where are the signal indicators? I thought they were in the first pic but the last one has a solid light across, so I'm not sure.

Certainly is futuristic looking!

Did you put your order in yet? :D

no but there is an electric car in my future.
I don't commute so I want to charge on a solar array trickle always

AWD? I noticed the truck has a range of 500 miles (800km) per charge that's awesome!
The price of $40K is competitive with an internal combustion engine truck of it's class.

Yep- LOL it falls and rises all the time.
Irony is: Musk may have lost a few million Friday --but doesn't give a shit --Musk is a long term player ;)
Gotta respect a man with both money and brass balls ...

Oh I agree I have a lot of respect for him

But if you look for the articles (I can't add links in my posts yet :D) the actual figure was about $700 million. So, a little more than a few million haha

It's just a paper loss to a billionaire ...
I like Musk: he is a visionary and knows how to toss cow-shit against the barn wall and make it stick ;)

A flying truck is still a truck and a flying car is still a passenger automobile. Same with an intergalactic freighter it is still serving as a freight hauler ...

If we talking about like, for me i don't like it. Look so strange if it on the road. But if people or me that have money and they don't care to spend on something straight enough to make them look different. Of course me or them will take Tesla.

MI
Back