The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you Like the new Tesla Truck?

Electric vehicle startup Rivian scores $1.3 billion investment from T.Rowe Price, others

rivan-pickup.jpg

rivan-pickup-sive-view.jpg

Reminds me a a 67 Ford Bronco from the front :D

That and the pickup one's a bit more familiar looking, I guess. Not quite so Jetson-esque. :D

I REALLY like how the Cybertruck looks. :cool: I saw some video of Elon driving it around some nightclub in LA - it looks absolutely badass. I wonder (fear?) how much it'll cost with the insane danish tax regulations

This product is for the same guys who throw their old iPhone in the trash after the release of a new one. Good luck to them. I will not come closer to this than a mile))

Seeing that the drive train is Eco-friendly why would you add some excise tax apart from the normal ...

Because the Danish government promised to increase taxes on electric cars here in 2020, but luckily they postponed it. If it was to be taxed as normal cars, you'd have to pay the government 105% of the value of the car (for new ones), but if it's a car worth more than 99.000DKK (approximately 14500usd), you have to pay up 150%. So if you buy a new car that's worth 20000usd, you pay 25000usd to the government :D:(

Do you like living in Denmark. Do you have a good standard of living after taxes?
That seems excessive: that a $20K car costs $45K after taxes.

Do you like living in Denmark. Do you have a good standard of living after taxes?
That seems excessive: that a $20K car costs $45K after taxes.
It is indeed excessive.

I do like it, but mostly because my family and friends are here.

Generally speaking the standard of living is good, but things are expensive as well due to taxes and 25% VAT. If you don't have a job and cannot find one, you can fairly easily get money to live for from the local municipiality. The amount of money you can get is actually the same as if you'd have a full time job earning minimum wage.. and if you have children it's alot more. which means that a lot of people do this instead of finding employment.:confused:

You can go to school "for free", and even get up to 1k$ per month in student support monthly if you're not living with your parents, or earn too much money. Also healthcare is free to use by anyone, apart from dentists

You know how much pain is caused by rotting teeth -- and the affects that has on general health issues? I never understood that sort of thinking -- good teeth are optional ... everywhere is the same however --just mindless.

RIDE (Lordstown Motors) with Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd., trading as Foxconn internationally, are shipping their first production commercial trucks now. I just bought some RIDE stock Tuesday. It's literally crushed --trading near $1 --I almost hit my stop-loss at $1.04 and lowered it to $1.03. How's that TSLA doing Elmo Clownshoes?

endurance-RIDE.jpeg

For commercial fleets and a bit overpriced but the fit and overall quality got good reviews. Pretty traditional looking in design.

Really, I invested just 100 shares to start and Foxconn is the 2nd largest owner.
On the way up I'll buy more --Foxconn is partnering with other BEV manufacturers. I have a gut hunch Foxconn will sell the truck skateboards (term for the platform only) for a global venture (speculation).
Foxconn assembles the iPhone and manufactures motherboards in case you don't know who they are ...

1672964642436.png

It's literally crushed --trading near $1 --I almost hit my stop-loss at $1.04 and lowered it to $1.03.
I got stopped out while I was at the grocery store this morning -LOL panic in Lordstown --it's $0.899 /share righ now --dropped like a rock I lost $12 haha. See if it moves back up ... The US Post office is buying 60,000 new electric delivery trucks. I had a hunch Foxconn might be in on the deal supplying the skateboards or the complete chassis --to a body builder-final assembler ...

MI
Back