The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you like design?

J349

affiliate
Design can be for some - fun, whilst others will find it boring, monotonous (especially if they have no talent in it).
I personally love design - design is my life, I always look at any leaflets/brochures I see - and examine it for any flaws or if it is a good design look at its strengths and make mental notes of any nice graphics etc.

Do you like design? If so what form of design do you like?

I love designing themes for my forums. I've made several themes for Vanilla, a couple themes for IP.Board, and matching themes for WordPress. I've also made a couple for MyBB as well.

I mainly design banners and logos, but have also designed three themes for phpBB3. I designed them 2 years ago and they are therefore outdated of course. I really should design some again.

Design can be for some - fun, whilst others will find it boring, monotonous (especially if they have no talent in it).
I personally love design - design is my life, I always look at any leaflets/brochures I see - and examine it for any flaws or if it is a good design look at its strengths and make mental notes of any nice graphics etc.

I love designing. During my schooling's I use to design websites, posters, brochures and banners. I have used photoshop and adobe dreamweaver.
What tools have you used?

I love to design high converting landing page design to capture leads and increase sales. Nowadays I am focusing in funnel leads and sales design. please check an example.
unsecured-and-secure-business-loan-cta-landing-page-design-012.jpg

I like to be a designer, although I do it solely for my personal project. Perhaps this is the main advantage. I do not have deadlines, an evil employer who constantly asks "to change the color to more beautiful" and I do not need to work at a time when I do not have any inspiration.

I have started designing some websites with reckless disregard for elgooG and all the SEO bullshit ...
Guess what? Design is fun when you concentrate on UX (user experience) :D

As a retired architect with over 40 years in the profession, I feel "re-born," as I'm now using the amazing "Thrive Architect" to design and craft my website pages and creatives. So, in answer to the question, "YES" I love all forms of design.

banners
Back