The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

dissapointed about visitors

skeeter

affiliate
Hmmm

Well I have just joined...looking for some assistance myself, but everybody on here seems sleepy.

What is your URL? I will have a look for you.

This stuff is not a special sciene y'know

Hi, I just had a look.

On mine you are Page 2.

To start your indexed page URL ends with a query string, i.e. ?language=en. This is not going to do you any favours.

But, to answer your question. You may like to consider the following:

1. What if I were on Page 1, not Page 2.
2. How many people actually search for "african tribal masks"
3. Your spelling of "specialzed" is American and will not lend itself to English people. Moreover, your target audience would probably appreciate a better use of grammar.

I would work more on the physchology of your audience and get yourself on Page 1.
I hope this helps

targetting the wrong market

I think you are targetting the wrong market, instead of google.com, I think you should try to get rank on google.co.za or where the market of african tribal masks is high.

I think you are targetting the wrong market, instead of google.com, I think you should try to get rank on google.co.za or where the market of african tribal masks is high.

Whether he is targetting the wrong market or not, the question remains why are people not click on his page.

You need to get a traffic estimate for your search term. Then work out how many of the people searching are missing you out and why.

Glad to know that you have good rankings for your website for the primary keyword. However, only the rankings are not important.

Try to promote your website by Social networking, Blog commenting, Forum postings etc. which will help you to promote your website and you can get more visitors on it.

Also, try to find forums and websites from the region you are targeting which will give you better results.

With the google keyword tool, I can see that there are 5400 searches for that keyword
Don't trust that tool (or any keyword tool) that much. It can be very wrong - I've seen it overestimate phrases by 10 times or more.

LOL. Google adword keyword tool is for advertiser. google shows more searches so that advertiser bid on that keyword lol.its googles you cant do anything. Actual searches for that keyword is 2400 per month according to google exact match. Which is around 60 to 80 visitor per day. now divide per day visitor by 2. oyu get a exact amount of visitor LOL.

i targeted 33000 visitor keyword per month lol. i am only getting 10 to 20 visitor per day. i m on sevth position LOL.

That's why long tail terms are great. There's lots more of them, they're easy to rank for and they convert better. I've found that for many terms, ranking is a vanity issue. Traffic is what counts.

You can get good rankings for Long tail terms easily in comparison to other keywords, however, there are less number of visitors who enter long tail keywords in search engines for any search and hence if you get good rankings for long tail keywords, you will get a limited amount of traffic :(

Hi,

I think you should search in a Geo specific browser as this can help you to rank better, or else, you should go for some other keywords matches your niche that provides you good ranking.

Well, you should go for adding more contents and updates that will be beneficial for your site to rank.

Thanks!!

MI
Back