The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Are you serious about SEO?

have you read the entire seo starter guide?

• yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Avoid distracting advertisements​

We expect advertisements to be visible. However, don't let the advertisements distract users or prevent them from consuming the site content. For example, advertisements, supplement contents, or interstitial pages (pages displayed before or after the content you are expecting) that make it difficult to use the website. Learn more about this topic.

Avoid: Putting distracting advertisements on your pages.

:D
Tell that to Reuters --a Branded news website

You are the content slave and Google sells ads (if your SEO) is in the SERPS for and choice keyword searches --been that way for years.
If you have long tail relevance just buy an ad on the top --PPC on that basis is cheaper than working your ass off.
Low Competition keywords are still cheap (sort of) in other search engines they are even less than Google.

i just create content
then add relevant links & banners
seems to work so far
can scale up or down
more i work more i earn
ppc is probably less time consuming
but im past learning a whole new skill
gonna stick 2 what i know
TY for advice tho

I’ll give you one example: In the past, when a customer made an order via last-click measurement, we would give all the credit to one particular affiliate publisher. But when we built our own multi-touch attribution (MTA) solution, we learned that some of that credit went to other affiliates, some of it went to other marketing channels, and some of that credit was attributed to our estimated baseline propensity of the customer to shop with us anyway, independent of marketing. Essentially, there was only a tiny slice of credit that was actually deemed incremental.

"estimated baseline propensity of the customer to shop with us anyway"
Code for deleted affiliate cookies and slippage.

Judgment becomes even more important when we consider the shifting landscape around things such as cookies and their impact on our ability to collect a complete picture of marketing activity.
^ As in they ("around things such as cookies") don't work well.

Google wants to be the only salesman (sell ads!) they don't really want affiliates in the better SERPs (anymore).

I am not that gullible anymore

nobody can say seo doesnt work
if they havent read the documentation
what other authority is better than source?

Ask a cat: How should I be a better mouse?

tom+jerry-move-the-goalpost-seo.gif

MI
Back