The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
  1. Google Search Central YouTube has 479,000 subscribers --> but this weeks SEO Office Hours Hangout has only 334 views meaning only 0.06% of subscribers bothered to watch the latest video which tells me a great amount about the average SEO "guru"
  2. HTML sitemaps linked in the global footer are still relevant for SEO in 2022 because they help Google easily access all content from a website
  3. I launched 2 brand new affiliate websites on Saturday and they are both indexed by Google on Sunday so I can confirm you are able to have a totally new website indexed within 24 hours --> both sites are completed and I manually added ALL the XML site maps to Google Search Console
  4. Adding up to date information about the brand entity of a website on many external directories and websites including Google My Business helps Google to build a good idea of a website brand and can influence inclusion within the Google Knowledge Graph
  5. You can sign up to the Neil Patel SEO blog by accessing your Google Alerts and adding a new entry for https://neilpatel.com/blog/
  6. Unicode emojis ☏ are accepted in Google search results and do not cause an SEO disadvantage but they are not always shown in Google search results
  7. Start creating and optimizing content for seasonal events such as Black Friday far ahead of time
  8. Be aware of external media resources such as images and video which load on your website from external websites and affect your page loading speed
  9. You can view a list of the latest thread questions and answers posted to the Google Search Community forum
  10. Create a People Card for Google Search results if you want to build your online profile

That's what we call an awesome share!
Go Ahead Reaction GIF

- Samira

This is an article that everyone should read! For SEO, I use Google Analytic and SEMRUSH, Mailerlite for e-mail marketing, and WASK for ad optimization, A/B testing, and audience segmentation. Thank you for providing this information!

1. Google Search Central YouTube has 479,000 subscribers --> but this weeks SEO Office Hours Hangout has only 334 views meaning only 0.06% of subscribers bothered to watch the latest video which tells me a great amount about the average SEO "guru"
  2. HTML sitemaps linked in the global footer are still relevant for SEO in 2022 because they help Google easily access all content from a website
  3. I launched 2 brand new affiliate websites on Saturday and they are both indexed by Google on Sunday so I can confirm you are able to have a totally new website indexed within 24 hours --> both sites are completed and I manually added ALL the XML site maps to Google Search Console
  4. Adding up to date information about the brand entity of a website on many external directories and websites including Google My Business helps Google to build a good idea of a website brand and can influence inclusion within the Google Knowledge Graph
  5. You can sign up to the Neil Patel SEO blog by accessing your Google Alerts and adding a new entry for https://neilpatel.com/blog/
  6. Unicode emojis ☏ are accepted in Google search results and do not cause an SEO disadvantage but they are not always shown in Google search results
  7. Start creating and optimizing content for seasonal events such as Black Friday far ahead of time
  8. Be aware of external media resources such as images and video which load on your website from external websites and affect your page loading speed
  9. You can view a list of the latest thread questions and answers posted to the Google Search Community forum
  10. Create a People Card for Google Search results if you want to build your online profile
This is so great, and really thank you for sharing this, always great to be familiar with all these facts, but truth to be told, it's not easy to catch enough time and to thorough research on it.

This is so great, and really thank you for sharing this, always great to be familiar with all these facts, but truth to be told, it's not easy to catch enough time and to thorough research on it.
Honeybadger always shares great information. :) The rest of us are lucky that he delves so deeply into his SEO research, it saves us all so much time trying to root it out ourselves.

All that's left is for us to put in the time and effort to put the information to good use.

Honeybadger always shares great information. :) The rest of us are lucky that he delves so deeply into his SEO research, it saves us all so much time trying to root it out ourselves.

All that's left is for us to put in the time and effort to put the information to good use.
You got it
be cool if somebody disagrees
@Graybeard is good at disagreeing
conflicting opinions spark rich debate
we all learn from it
without debate
forums die

MI
Back