The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

digital method

is SEO is better then ads?

In my opinion it really matters what you are trying to do with your site. For example if you are looking to get instant traffic stats and sales then ads would be the route to go. Now if you are looking to setting up a real business that does more than just sells products then SEO would be the route for long term success.

Here is the thing though. SEO rules change when GOOGLE decides to change the rules. As for me personally I like to cater my main blogging site to the readers I have. If I can help them that is what my focus is on and not the fact that google says that I need no more than a 3.0% keyword density.

My advice to you is don't worry about either of them and step out side of your site and look at it like you were a customer or information seeker. Is it easy to read? Would you recommend it to your personal family and friends? If the answer to both of those questions is "YES" then you are in the right direction and it won't matter what GOOGLE animal attacks you next.

Yes if you want a long-term growing business then SEO works better than Ad. That's why it also takes a long time until you actually see merits of your SEO effort.

Of course, SEO better. It guarantees long-term results, in spite of ads. Yes, it requires more time and efforts, but result costs it.

MI
Back