The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Random Digital Marketing Job Title Generator

Graybeard

SEO Gurus and Experts need to up their game.
New creative ways to describe your Digital Marketing Job

AI will take your jobs!

job-title-digital-marketing.jpg

Happy Digital Marketing :D

no AI will not take your jobs if you become 1000% times better than the ai. its only a challenger to upscale the results.
AI is not objective yet. I have been using it for my 'coding dog'. Took me a month of hammering things out until if found the "right" way. You have to prompt it very explicitly, like a 15 year old student, to get the right result fast.

I haven't seen that much real logic in AI --just parroting the best of the corpus it was trained on so far.

The current logic of AI is: if the most of the internet says this it must be true. If some of the internet says this I might be true. If my training corpus concludes this and you offer me a new idea or schema I will assume it is wrong and argue rather that assess the new idea's logic. So far anyway.

AI is not at the point where is can experience an epiphany
Epiphanies are relatively rare occurrences and generally follow a process of significant thought about a problem. Often they are triggered by a new and key piece of information, but importantly, a depth of prior knowledge is required to allow the leap of understanding.
I have yet to see this from AI and we are maybe 10 to 30 years away (that close). So far AI is MY worker and not my overlord :D
The concern here is that politicians may misuse their power by allocating resources to fictitious positions for personal gain,
Grifters are going to grift, embezzlers will embezzle, and the list goes on ... AI is just a new tool in a very old pattern. I think the real money is in corporate skullduggery (money set asides that are not legal and in tax evasion.) Today, here in the US; money movement is cross referenced by taxpayer IDs now TID --that why you always will be asked for a W-9 or W8-ben.

banners
Back