The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What do you think about this method ?

thelegend

AffKit Ninja
Hy i plan to use quora for marketing

For this i plan to create a nice information bio and to have a link to my landing page

Now i plan to answer 10 questions every day on my niche , i have some experience in my niche and i will deliver quality answers

Do you think this method will work ,to get traffic to my link in bio ? What are your thoughts .Thank you

I think hoping someone will view your BIO page is a long shot --but try it.
Thing about quora, or even reddit, is you will get banned for posting commercial links in your replies.

Most will just look at your answer reply. Maybe, if you can add see bio (without getting banned).

but they do lend credibility and other forms of value and traffic.
^^this ;)

Hy i plan to use quora for marketing

For this i plan to create a nice information bio and to have a link to my landing page

Now i plan to answer 10 questions every day on my niche , i have some experience in my niche and i will deliver quality answers

Do you think this method will work ,to get traffic to my link in bio ? What are your thoughts .Thank you
They don't like links? Well, answer the question in a YouTube video which includes your landing page in the video and in the description, and embed the video in your answer .You give them an intro in the text answer, and then a detailed information with visuals and more in the video. Now you get traffic both from YouTube and Quora. Sounds like a plan.

Might wanna not do it often, but sometimes.

banners
Back