The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Difference between Adplexity and MobileAdScout and WRW Mobile

medvih

Hello guys,

I am currentely getting started in mobile offers and would like to know the difference between Adplexity, MobileAdScout and WhatRunsWhere Mobile. Specifically, I would like which one, at the current state, provides the most accurate and comprehensive information. I don't care much about the ease of use more than I care about the degree of granularity of the information provided.

I would like to get started in CPI (utility apps/games) / Email submits (vouchers sweepstakes) offers in Tier 3 countries.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

-------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
From the 3 you mentioned, I only used the 3-day trial of WRW mobile and in my opinion, it's definitely not worth the price. This tool ain't designed for affiliate marketers to spy on their competitors, it's more likely to be designed for big brands and media buying companies to look for new placements. I found their search results (for offers, networks, top banners, etc) to return an excessive amount of branded ads in every single country I checked (toyota, audi, financial, etc). Probably 95% of their ads are branded and this makes it very difficult to find campaigns used for mobile affiliate marketing.

With that in mind, the 3 day trial is worth if you have these 3 days to just sit and search and not do much else. I've been able to find some decent insights on campaigns run by affiliate for a few months, which means they are most likely profitable, but honestly, it took me a lot of time to dig through their tons of branded ads.

While using WRW I also wrote down the things I didn't like about them, and I plan to write a review here later, but I didn't have the time. My suggestion is to use the 3-day plan and see it for yourself if it's worth or not, but for me it wasn't worth.

PS: a little trick here. when I canceled my trial I mentioned as the reason that the product is too pricey and I can't afford it and after 1-2 days from trial expiration, I got an email from their support offering me a $75 discount, so to pay only $100 for the 1st month. Even so, I don't think it's worth.

Now, I also got to use a different tool that you didn't mentioned here, called AdsXposed, which K posted a discount for in a different thread:

Discount - ADSXPOSED Discount Coupon. | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Jake, the guy from adsxposed joined the discussion in that thread, he mentioned he can give to a few number of guys a 2-day trial and I was lucky enough to get it.

Maaaaan, this tool kicks WRW's ass so hard, that I can't even explain you. I think they can't even compare to each other. I mean, in the first 30 minutes or so I already found much more campaigns, landers and placements for top offers than I found in WRW in 3 days, no kidding.

This tool is amazing, seems similar to mobileadscout, but considering the problems MAS had lately, I wouldn't try them anyway (you might want to check this thread before you decide to use MAS or not: Mobile Ad Scout | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix )

Anyway, I will probably post a more detailed review of adsxposed in the following days.

PS: if you want, you can try contacting @AdsXposed and see if he can give you a 2-day trial to test the tool. There's no trial officially, but he gave a few of them away earlier this week and maybe he can hook you up with one too. He's a very cool guy, got to talk to him on skype earlier and seems to be a nice guy and pretty transparent about the tool.

Thanks
From the 3 you mentioned, I only used the 3-day trial of WRW mobile and in my opinion, it's definitely not worth the price. This tool ain't designed for affiliate marketers to spy on their competitors, it's more likely to be designed for big brands and media buying companies to look for new placements. I found their search results (for offers, networks, top banners, etc) to return an excessive amount of branded ads in every single country I checked (toyota, audi, financial, etc). Probably 95% of their ads are branded and this makes it very difficult to find campaigns used for mobile affiliate marketing.

With that in mind, the 3 day trial is worth if you have these 3 days to just sit and search and not do much else. I've been able to find some decent insights on campaigns run by affiliate for a few months, which means they are most likely profitable, but honestly, it took me a lot of time to dig through their tons of branded ads.

While using WRW I also wrote down the things I didn't like about them, and I plan to write a review here later, but I didn't have the time. My suggestion is to use the 3-day plan and see it for yourself if it's worth or not, but for me it wasn't worth.

PS: a little trick here. when I canceled my trial I mentioned as the reason that the product is too pricey and I can't afford it and after 1-2 days from trial expiration, I got an email from their support offering me a $75 discount, so to pay only $100 for the 1st month. Even so, I don't think it's worth.

Now, I also got to use a different tool that you didn't mentioned here, called AdsXposed, which K posted a discount for in a different thread:

Discount - ADSXPOSED Discount Coupon. | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Jake, the guy from adsxposed joined the discussion in that thread, he mentioned he can give to a few number of guys a 2-day trial and I was lucky enough to get it.

Maaaaan, this tool kicks WRW's ass so hard, that I can't even explain you. I think they can't even compare to each other. I mean, in the first 30 minutes or so I already found much more campaigns, landers and placements for top offers than I found in WRW in 3 days, no kidding.

This tool is amazing, seems similar to mobileadscout, but considering the problems MAS had lately, I wouldn't try them anyway (you might want to check this thread before you decide to use MAS or not: Mobile Ad Scout | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix )

Anyway, I will probably post a more detailed review of adsxposed in the following days.

PS: if you want, you can try contacting @AdsXposed and see if he can give you a 2-day trial to test the tool. There's no trial officially, but he gave a few of them away earlier this week and maybe he can hook you up with one too. He's a very cool guy, got to talk to him on skype earlier and seems to be a nice guy and pretty transparent about the tool.

Thanks a lot of the detailled answner ppcnewbie. I will definately get in touch with AdsXposed to see if they can provide me with more information about the tool. So this tool works just for popups/redirects, how about banner ads? Thanks

Yes, they work just for popup traffic. I'm not sure if this is a problem though, at least for a beginner like me. From what I've heard and read everywhere, pop/redirect traffic is easier to start with and anyway I chose to start with this type of traffic for vouchers and sweepstakes as well (I'm not sure if I'll do CPI though, I initially wanted, but then decided to stick to vouchers and sweeps).

Now only pop traffic is good to start with, but I see ads promoted heavily with this type of traffic after a few months, so this means there's a decent room to scale also.

Even though, probably the best way to scale huge is to do media buying, once you find some great placements that work wonder for you. But I decided not to bother with this now, my focus should be starting my 1st campaign already, LOL :D

On the same note, there weren't many top ads that I found with WRW which weren't in adsxposed also. Anyway, even if they weren't, looks like the landers and offers are the same, it's just they're promoting them through display exclusively and not pop traffic.

On the other hand though, there are lots of ads I found on adsxposed which I couldn't find with WRW. Not sure if they don't have them indexed or they are, but are buried through thousands of branded ads.

Yes, they work just for popup traffic. I'm not sure if this is a problem though, at least for a beginner like me. From what I've heard and read everywhere, pop/redirect traffic is easier to start with and anyway I chose to start with this type of traffic for vouchers and sweepstakes as well (I'm not sure if I'll do CPI though, I initially wanted, but then decided to stick to vouchers and sweeps).

Now only pop traffic is good to start with, but I see ads promoted heavily with this type of traffic after a few months, so this means there's a decent room to scale also.

Even though, probably the best way to scale huge is to do media buying, once you find some great placements that work wonder for you. But I decided not to bother with this now, my focus should be starting my 1st campaign already, LOL :D

On the same note, there weren't many top ads that I found with WRW which weren't in adsxposed also. Anyway, even if they weren't, looks like the landers and offers are the same, it's just they're promoting them through display exclusively and not pop traffic.

On the other hand though, there are lots of ads I found on adsxposed which I couldn't find with WRW. Not sure if they don't have them indexed or they are, but are buried through thousands of branded ads.

Thanks ppcnewbie. I am still not sure to start either with sweepstakes or CPI using media buying.

As I said in the other thread, you should go with pop traffic first, ideally with ZeroPark. Now, to find out why, go read CMA's thread and you'll learn a lot. I'm sure you'll decide to go with pop traffic first, and then when you'll find something profitable, consider media buying. But now it's too early for this. For media buying you would first need to know what placements convert and you can't know that without testing first.

Yeah, as I said, lots of guys recommend it for starting out with CPI and sweeps/vouchers.

I suggest reading that thread, you'll find lots of answers. Like:

Ask Me Anything - Generating conversions from Mobile Traffic | Page 7 | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Also:

Ask Me Anything - Generating conversions from Mobile Traffic | Page 5 | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Zeropark and if you want to focus on banner advertising startapp.

It's from earlier this year, but I think the advice still applies. Haven't seen other pop network recommended for beginners

If you are looking for a more friendly mobile traffic source to learn the ropes i would suggest Zeropark, Airpush or Tapit.

Some traffic sources with good pop/redirect volume however are Exoclick, Plugrush and Zeropark.

Again, read the whole thread, might take you 1-2 hours, but it's how you'll find your answers.

Last edited:
Will start reading it
Yeah, as I said, lots of guys recommend it for starting out with CPI and sweeps/vouchers.

I suggest reading that thread, you'll find lots of answers. Like:

Ask Me Anything - Generating conversions from Mobile Traffic | Page 7 | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Also:

Ask Me Anything - Generating conversions from Mobile Traffic | Page 5 | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

It's from earlier this year, but I think the advice still applies. Haven't seen other pop network recommended for beginners

Again, read the whole thread, might take you 1-2 hours, but it's how you'll find your answers.

Thanks. I will read it and get back to you.

Thanks for the kind words! Great to see another customer getting value out of our tool!

@medvih I have PM'ed you :).

@AdsXposed would you PM me as well :) I would like to buy spy service and I am thinking between you and Mobile Ad Scout .. I dont really want anything for free or any trial periods ... but maybe if I can score some big discount Ì`ll join adsxposed

Hi,

Well, I've tried Adplexity and WRW Mobile, and in terms of mobile banners I liked WRW much better. Don't get me wrong - probably me is the issue, and I just can't cook Adplexity well. But I'm looking specifically for adult banners, and it was hard for me to find something on Adplexity, while I could easily choose the adult networks at WRW and list the top ads for my geo.

Hi,

Well, I've tried Adplexity and WRW Mobile, and in terms of mobile banners I liked WRW much better. Don't get me wrong - probably me is the issue, and I just can't cook Adplexity well. But I'm looking specifically for adult banners, and it was hard for me to find something on Adplexity, while I could easily choose the adult networks at WRW and list the top ads for my geo.

We don't do display, so we don't have banners, however we have *tons* of adult landing pages. Let me know if you want me to hook you up with a short trial.

@AdsXposed , I tried the WRW trial but I'm not satisfied, so I'm still looking for the right spy tool. If you can send me PM for a trial I'd be happy, so I can check if fits my needs

thanks

banners
Back