The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

@DavidsonGilbert00 - He is making money SCAMMING others

Rad

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
FOXVISITS LTD
I'm not sure if this is the right area to place this thread so please move it to the right one if needed.

I get SCAMMED personally by user of this forum - @DavidsonGilbert00

He claimed to help me funding one of the wallets with Nigerian Currency as he said he's from that poor country.
I was about to test this wallet to help him resolve his issue that he posted in this forum about bingads banning his accounts.
Bing Ads Banning my campaigns

I have send him $25 via BTC and right after that he removed me from skype.

I would suggest all of you guys to watch out when seeing this guy around this forum and other places as his internet marketing and making money online method which he calls a 'journey' is by scamming others.

Who is scamming others for $25 if you really can make much more than that ?
I wish I could google this guy before I made any conversation with him. It's not his first act and he should be really burned everywhere online.

his skype: live:gilbertd000

I can provide necessary proofs if needed to Admins.

I am sending him a PM and telling him he needs to answer this thread or he will be banned.

I tell all members, at every opportunity, to never give anyone money. I tell every member to never do business with anyone that is not in our approved vendor resources. It isn't perfect, but it eliminates most scammers.

Rad , I am sorry to hear you've had this issue with a member in our community. We will do what we can for you.

MI
Back