The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Data on US Cities

Graybeard

This is pretty intense. It's primarily on real estate however it covers many other things too that may be relevant to what you are doing.

My topical interest: What can be done with all the office properties that are vacant now? That is how I found this from a Bing AI search done on Skype
more on that later

**CLICK LOAD REPORTS ON THE LEFT (BLUE BUTTON)
;)

US-RE-data-reports.jpg

Last edited:
What can be done with all the office properties that are vacant now?

Many companies are eliminating remote work at least partially and requiring what have been the remote workers to come back to the offices at least a few days of the week. This will refresh the occupancies of the high-rise offices some what, but the strip mall offices that closed are a different story.

I was looking at the possibilities of converting those type of properties in medical complexes (office and labs), residential housing, and assisted living facilities.
Reason: Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) is merging with Diversified Healthcare Trust (DHC). OPI is pretty solid and DHC very shaky (to say the least). OPI shares have crashed as the forward dividend was cut.
OPI
1681429833491.png

1681429914081.png

So, I was investigating, if this made sense, or was just a Hail Mary play, without any real future.

But the point of the post was the data other than the RE values charts. There is a lot of data demographics in those PDFs.

or was just a Hail Mary play

Sometimes they pay! This why we split test funnels and their elements and why we should (I do) split test investments in a fashion.

Karen and I picked up a small storage facility a couple of years ago. I hadn't been in then space before. It took me the first year to get a true bearing on the field, and then I was able to dial it in. Now we are about to close on our second and much bigger facility. I divested our real estate investments about 7 years ago. Then, in the middle of covid, I saw an opportunity. It's still there and coming back stronger than ever.

While my primary investments are precious metals, I think real estate is opening back up to valid investments. We'll like continue monitoring the niche markets in real property investments.

This is the story ... I think it's mostly copium

OPI.jpg

Maybe, at 7.80 IDK. I'll probably wait until they merge and issue a new prospectus. I would like to see some statements on redevelopment plans and what the re-fi cost will be.
1/7.8 = 12.82% annual return might work + a market value increase (as interest rates go down). 20% yield?

still falling --did nothing
1681503079194.png

Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance (as they say) ...
Too shaky without knowing that they have any real plan.
They are selling at 35% of book value but the books may be fudged.

banners
Back