The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is there a tool that can help me export Twitter data to an excel sheet?

FollowersAnalysis can help you do this with ease and provides comprehensive analytical reports along with it.

It includes an in-depth analysis of the targeted Twitter account’s followers and following along with an Excel CSV of the said data. It also offers an analysis of the most recent tweets including retweets and replies. Furthermore, you can also get custom Twitter data related to any hashtag, keyword, or in CSV, Excel, and JSON formats.

As far a data formatting:
excel reads the CSV format with the comma or tab delimiters ',' or '\t' natively.
GNU sed and/or awk can reformat text data so it is readable LINUX (open source software)

Bash:
$ sed
$ awk

Hmm..

I personally have never heard about such tools. There are tools for linkedin 100%, because I tried several ones, but for bulk extraction of data from Twitter, nah, never faced such a thing.
Probably, you can seek for your own in the internet and try various tools. I guess there are bunch of such ones - but the main detail is that not all of them have an ability to extract data in Excel sheet.
Probably, they work differently, but it also must be checked by you. Don't regret the time on search actually it's your experience anyway =)

MI
Back