The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid
Creatives are the first thing that your (potential) customers look at. So undoubtedly, it's the first step that you cannot afford to miss.

Past few of my Campaigns were disastrous. Now according to @Graybeard it could either be

a) Bad traffic (bots)

Or

b) Bad Creatives.

Now since I'm still new at Affiliate Marketing, it could very well be my creatives and I have no issues admitting that. I understand that one learns by his mistakes.

So I am looking for an exhaustive, detailed, layman's guide for making Creatives.

Does anyone know of an author or a book etc that is well-versed in the first steps for Affiliate Marketing? Creatives, Headlines, Sales Pitch etc?

Any help in this regard would be Highly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
I would try kindle books

Found this book --haven't read it but the premise seems good and the sample reads well

So I am looking for an exhaustive, detailed, layman's guide for making Creatives.

Does anyone know of an author or a book etc that is well-versed in the first steps for Affiliate Marketing? Creatives, Headlines, Sales Pitch etc?

Have you taken the time to read through the Design and Creatives forum? There are 1200 threads and 7300 posts there.

In addition, we have many businesses in our Resources area. Specifically the Design and Creatives resource area.

I would try kindle books

Found this book --haven't read it but the premise seems good and the sample reads well
Like always you have a wealth of information to share on just about anything and everything!

Thank you @Graybeard

banners
Back