The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

CPX-Traffic Alert - Augusto CPX-Traffic - May Peterson CPX-Traffic

Hello,

I have had a contract with CPX-Traffic manager named Augusto that he'll bring me traffic and I will pay him on a CPA basis.

I signed the IOs and sent him $1000 through Paypal - Which he insisted to get it through Payoneer or Webmoney Only!-

After a month of sending the money they were only able to provide me with 5 conversions!!! 5 conversions in one month totalling about $10 from the $1000 I sent them!!!

After I asked them for a refund, they came up with a lot of excuses not to pay me back my own money!

It's been about a week now and I still didn't get my money back from them.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM CPX-TRAFFIC, THEIR MANAGER AUGUSTO AND THEIR AFFILIATE MANAGER MARY ROSE.

I'd never heard of them, had to look them up. There is no method of contact except for a form. That's not good. Also, no privacy policy, terms, address, phone, email, company info, payment methods, etc. There is nothing at all helpful on that site. I wouldn't go anywhere near them, myself.

They are not one of our vendors, so I'm afraid that there isn't any way for us to intercede but I did find this in my searching:
upload_2019-3-26_8-10-19.png

You can find the owner's contact info on scamadvisor (dot) com.

upload_2019-3-26_8-25-51.png

I've never dealt with Payoneer or Webmoney, is there any way that they can help you recoup some of your money?

Good luck with this! You may have to take it as a loss and move on, maybe leave an honest review on appropriate sites. Try to be factual, not angry, if you can.

By the way, Scamadvisor says that this site is based in three countries. Interesting.

STOP USING THE WORD SCAM HERE! This is not professional and not proven. This is not a a "name calling" forum, this not a "warning" forum, this is a "disputes & resolutions" forum, and you can't get a resolution by name calling. You get resolutions through professional communications. There are many in this forum that have had their problems resolved through professional communications.

You must provide evidence of claims like this. That's what gets results!

I'd never heard of them, had to look them up. There is no method of contact except for a form. That's not good. Also, no privacy policy, terms, address, phone, email, company info, payment methods, etc. There is nothing at all helpful on that site. I wouldn't go anywhere near them, myself.
View attachment 14172

You can find the owner's contact info on scamadvisor (dot) com.

View attachment 14173

I've never dealt with Payoneer or Webmoney, is there any way that they can help you recoup some of your money?

By the way, Scamadvisor says that this site is based in three countries. Interesting.

I am from the same country and around the same area and I can assure you one thing. John Keats is definitely not a name from around here. And it is very sketchy as that location doesn't have a business in that name

STOP USING THE WORD SCAM HERE! This is not professional and not proven. This is not a a "name calling" forum, this not a "warning" forum, this is a "disputes & resolutions" forum, and you can't get a resolution by name calling. You get resolutions through professional communications. There are many in this forum that have had their problems resolved through professional communications.

You must provide evidence of claims like this. That's what gets results!
Hello T J,

Here's a proof of my Paypal payment
Paypal Payment.JPG

Here's the leads I received from them for the last month
CPX-traffic traffic.JPG

Received this message from CPX-Traffic this morning:

"It has come to our attention that a user by the name saadhussiensaad has put defaming information about our organisation. We have reached to a dialogue with this person but these contents that he has posted is affecting our business and credibility. Kindly remove it as soon as possible. Thank you."

Is this true? Have they resolved the issue?

Received this message from CPX-Traffic this morning:

"It has come to our attention that a user by the name saadhussiensaad has put defaming information about our organisation. We have reached to a dialogue with this person but these contents that he has posted is affecting our business and credibility. Kindly remove it as soon as possible. Thank you."

Is this true? Have they resolved the issue?

It's not resolved yet, I have been demanding them my money for about two weeks now and they didn't refund me.

I opened a Paypal dispute and they still didn't refund.

MI
Back