CPanel or Plesk

• Cpanel

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Plesk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
C

Cavalier0754

When choosing hosting which control panel do you prefer on your servers, CPanel or Plesk?

I never cared for Plesk. I didn't like the interface and I found it lacking in various areas. It's been a while since i tried it, and i won't go back to it.

I've never heard of Plesk, but after researching it that product seems very close to CPanel. I've never tried it but I would rather stick with CPanel as I have used it for many years and have the most trust in it.

I think most of the hosting provider offer you Cpanel. I just heard about Plesk from you. I never found any acquaintance who are using plesk.

It really depends. For linux server, CPanel is the most suitable one. But for windows hosting, I prefer to choose Plesk panel. Plesk always develop their system to be perfect. That's what I love!

I am like Cpanel too. This is because I know everything about cPanel right now and don't want to learn the same system just the different platform.

VirtualMin is a popular free and open-source control panel that warrants some consideration. Both cPanel and Plesk are capable control panels, but VirtualMin has been around for over a decade in one form or another, gets consistently updated, and gives you a massive amount of options when it comes to managing your server.

Due to the number of options it gives you, some find it a little overwhelming when comparing it to cPanel or Plesk, but once you get through the process of creating your first site on it, the rest seems fairly natural as it's all the same "flavor". It's worth trying at least.

Hope this helps!

MI
Back