The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
SEO Domains - more than 22 000 aged domains for your PBNs, 301 Redirects or a new site!

Official SEO Domains - more than 22 000 aged domains for your PBNs, 301 Redirects or a new site!

Hristo Bogdanov

Service Manager
Service Manager
SEO Domains - more than 22 000 aged domains for your PBNs, 301 Redirects or a new site!
Hristo Bogdanov submitted a new resource:

SEO Domains - more than 22 000 aged domains for your PBNs, 301 Redirects or a new site! - aged domains

Buy High Authority Expired Domains for PBNs, Affiliate or Money Sites, 301 Redirects​

• 20,000+ expired domains
  • Hand-picked niche topics - Gambling, Betting, Games, Crypto, Tech, Health and many others
  • 150+ ccTLDs & gTLDs
  • 500+ expired domains added weekly

Contact us via Skype, Email or our contact form to get your personalized list based on your needs!

Read more about this resource...

Are they your domain names?
or do you link to expired domain names
which you don't own
and receive a commission from each sale?

@chervenkov Hi, yes I am from Bulgaria :)

I can send you a list with domains, metrics, prices, description (history, backlinks etc) based on your needs - niche, language, TLD/Geo.

You can reach me on Skype (from the Resource info) or via private message here.

Thanks!

@Honeybadger Hi,

We own all of the domains, we are not a reseller. Also all of the domains are at "Buy now" prices, it is not an auction or anything like that.

Let me know if you are interested in any specific domains (niche/language) so I can filter a list for you. The entire pool is too big and it takes time to find what you are looking for.

You can reach me on Skype or Private message here!

Thanks

@Honeybadger Hi,

We own all of the domains, we are not a reseller. Also all of the domains are at "Buy now" prices, it is not an auction or anything like that.

Let me know if you are interested in any specific domains (niche/language) so I can filter a list for you. The entire pool is too big and it takes time to find what you are looking for.

You can reach me on Skype or Private message here!

Thanks
Thanks
But keyword domain names are ten a penny
they are very easy to find
and they cost $5 or $10
annually

@Honeybadger - it seems you are confused with what we offer, so I will clarify it once again, just to be sure we are on the same page and to make it crystal clear for the other people that will come across this Resource:

We sell nothing like Keyword domains.

We sell expired domains, also known as aged domains.

These are domains that someone used for a period of time, then decided to drop. Such domains have history, backlinks, authority, some of them even have traffic (while they are parked).

You can use them for link building/PBN or you can just build your new project on such domain, if you want a quick start in the SERP.

Thank you :)

@Honeybadger - it seems you are confused with what we offer, so I will clarify it once again, just to be sure we are on the same page and to make it crystal clear for the other people that will come across this Resource:

We sell nothing like Keyword domains.

We sell expired domains, also known as aged domains.

These are domains that someone used for a period of time, then decided to drop. Such domains have history, backlinks, authority, some of them even have traffic (while they are parked).

You can use them for link building/PBN or you can just build your new project on such domain, if you want a quick start in the SERP.

Thank you :)
Fully aware of what an aged domain name is
just saying these are available for $5 and $10
anyone can find them on multiple websites
what you are doing is registering for $5 or $10
then adding a premium price --> correct me if I'm wrong
it's important people know they don't need to pay that premium price
all I'm doing is making people (especially newbie affiliates) aware of the facts
not saying anything negative about you or your service

Thank you for bringing these marketplaces up, actually this is a great opportunity to explain the difference between them and us to the "newbie affiliates".

These marketplaces focus more on the name of domain rather than the SEO metrics. Actually most of them don`t even list the metrics of the domains.

You will also notice that for many of the domains you need to participate in auctions, there is no "Buy now" price, hence sometimes it takes days until you can use the domain.

Unfortunately you can`t be sure about the niche/content of the previous site which is essential for link building, unless you check it manually.

Can you find cheap and good expired domains with strong metrics there - yes, you can, but the process is extremely time consuming - imagine that you have to check the metrics of every single domain, backlinks and history and then you have to most likely participate in auction, not to mention you have to wait for the auction to finish.

On top of that the domains in the most popular niches, such as Gambling, Crypto, Forex, Health etc. are even rarer.

How does it work with us? Very simple - you contact us, tell us what you need and you receive a list with domains, prices, all important metrics + description of the backlinks and history. If you are happy you can have the domains into a registrar of your choice within a few hours. Nice, right?:)

Regarding what price we put on our domains - we have domains with DA 40+, DR 20+ starting from $160 so I think this is far from a Premium price.

Fully aware of what an aged domain name is
just saying these are available for $5 and $10
anyone can find them on multiple websites
what you are doing is registering for $5 or $10
then adding a premium price --> correct me if I'm wrong
it's important people know they don't need to pay that premium price
all I'm doing is making people (especially newbie affiliates) aware of the facts
not saying anything negative about you or your service
Thank you for bringing these marketplaces up, actually this is a great opportunity to explain the difference between them and us to the "newbie affiliates".

These marketplaces focus more on the name of domain rather than the SEO metrics. Actually most of them don`t even list the metrics of the domains.

You will also notice that for many of the domains you need to participate in auctions, there is no "Buy now" price, hence sometimes it takes days until you can use the domain.

Unfortunately you can`t be sure about the niche/content of the previous site which is essential for link building, unless you check it manually.

Can you find cheap and good expired domains with strong metrics there - yes, you can, but the process is extremely time consuming - imagine that you have to check the metrics of every single domain, backlinks and history and then you have to most likely participate in auction, not to mention you have to wait for the auction to finish.

On top of that the domains in the most popular niches, such as Gambling, Crypto, Forex, Health etc. are even rarer.

How does it work with us? Very simple - you contact us, tell us what you need and you receive a list with domains, prices, all important metrics + description of the backlinks and history. If you are happy you can have the domains into a registrar of your choice within a few hours. Nice, right?:)

Regarding what price we put on our domains - we have domains with DA 40+, DR 20+ starting from $160 so I think this is far from a Premium price.

Trying to find
some good domains with traffic and DR and checking it on ahrefs at the same time. Numbers differ for some reason.

MI
Back