The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA SmartLinks

tarmopro

affiliate
Hello All

Came across this forum. Very interesting subjects going around here related to online advertising.

Myself I have been in affiliate / online advertising business for nearly 6 years. Based in Estonia, attending AWE in BCN soon. Dealing with installs, pops, push notifications. Selling and buying traffic both.

Also I am an expert with Smartlink monetization - if someone needs help then please contact me directly!

Last edited:
Hello All

Came across this forum. Very interesting subjects going around here related to online advertising.

Myself I have been in affiliate / online advertising business for nearly 6 years. Based in Estonia, attending AWE in BCN soon. Dealing with installs, pops, push notifications. Selling and buying traffic both.

Also I am an expert with Smartlink monetization - if someone needs help then please contact me directly!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

RE: "if someone needs help then please contact me directly!" Do not ask members to contact you directly for help. That is a blatant recruiting tactic and is not allowed in this community. If you want to help people, then help them in threads and posts!

MI
Back