The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

donishatayler

affiliate
Hi, I'm new here and I am trying to sign up with some other cpa networks. I have been with Maxbounty for years and I wanted to try other networks so I applied to some.

I have recently gotten into peerfly and affiliaxe. I wanted to sign up to some others as well as some different traffic networks but when I start the application process there is a field that asks for a website and I don't have one.

My question is what kind of website are they looking for, and where can I get one?

Hi, I'm new here and I am trying to sign up with some other cpa networks. I have been with Maxbounty for years and I wanted to try other networks so I applied to some.

I have recently gotten into peerfly and affiliaxe. I wanted to sign up to some others as well as some different traffic networks but when I start the application process there is a field that asks for a website and I don't have one.

My question is what kind of website are they looking for, and where can I get one?
You know there are some networks that are friendly with newbies, and many that are not too, so better use a tool like a spy-tool, to help you chose the one that could be helpful for you, and more accessible, i think this is the better way for you to move. You can use a tool like Admobispy, and try to use their service to check mainly the best ad-networks where you can pick the offers that you are interested in, and also use them to check the best traffic source for you. You should get referred to their support if you have any question, it's better. good luck! This is the link to their page, i wish this could help you out well.

MI
Back