The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA Ropes - Mobidea?

rpc-fix

affiliate
Hi all, new-ish to CPA, previous experience has been in niche site building with Amazon/EPN.

I have been accepted into a few CPA networks e.g. Maxbounty so no bother with that. This issue I'm having is getting conversions through the traffic sources I'm using for Sweepstake offers [Facebook ads & Bing].

I'm keen to focus on one network and maybe a couple of traffic sources and build experience that way, too many networks and traffic options is causing info overload and not producing results near fast enough.

Question
I've heard that Mobidea is a good place for newbies to get started in CPA because of their free tracking tool & Academy section, good to learn the ropes on optimisation and tracking using low comp/cost geo offers i.e. not competing in tier 1 countries as a beginner.

Keen to hear thoughts from the more experienced members of this forum on this approach and any other insights / direction for someone who is very driven to succeed in CPA marketing.

Thanks all!

Last edited:
Hi, @rpc-fix and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Sounds like you're off to a good, basic start with lining things up. To avoid information overload, focus on just ONE vertical, tracker and traffic source. After you either master them, or decide they aren't for you then you move on to the next. Once you become experienced, you will probably be able to handle more than one at a time. But first, you need to learn the ropes through experience. It really is the best teacher. And we will help you, all that we can.

Sweepstake offers

A lot of affiliates promote sweeps via mobile.

Facebook ads & Bing

You may want to check out the Social and PPC forums.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Hello @rpc-fix !

First of all, welcome to affiliate marketing world!

Secondly, as you have mentioned in your post, Mobidea is a very friendly platform for the newbie.
Beside helpful tools, such as a free tracker, Mobidea cares a lot about providing relevant and helpful content for any type of the affiliates. Thus recently we have updated the learning paths on Mobidea academy, which is basically a free online guide, going step by step, form A to Z. There is a lot of helpful information for you to choose a right direction :)

Hope you will find Mobidea suitable for your affiliate journey! And our support team (affiliate-service@mobidea.com) will be always glad to guide you!

banners
Back