The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA offers that don't require too much info?

OscarMike

Hi guys, after promoting sweepstakes cpa offers with moderate success on propeller ads, I'm curious to know if there are any offers that only require name/email/phone?

One of the things to note about promoting cpa sweepstakes offers is that they require email, phone, home address, and sometimes gender. From my experience, asking for home address turns people off. I get a lot of traffic from Propeller Ads but very few visitors convert and I think it's possibly because they don't like giving too much info just to enter a giveaway contest.

What are your thoughts?

P.S. Are there any email submit offers that only require an email to be counted as a conversion?

Thanks

Last edited:
At EagleCPA they have a variety of in-house dating offers which only require an email address. The conversion point is a SOI first page email submit.
They have both Adult and Mainstream dating offers!

Maybe reach out to @Franke if you're interested? He can get you started asap!

At EagleCPA they have a variety of in-house dating offers which only require an email address. The conversion point is a SOI first page email submit.
They have both Adult and Mainstream dating offers!

Maybe reach out to @Franke if you're interested? He can get you started asap!
Thank you Demi!

We do indeed have our own dating products with a simple SOI flow. Additionally we also have in-house sweepstakes. They do however require some additional fields though.

In case you want to run them let me know! live:.cid.89325120a3ba768

Well if i am not wrong majority of cpa networks have lead gen offers where the visitor only needs to put his email to get credited or pin submit where it needs to put his phone number

Well if i am not wrong majority of cpa networks have lead gen offers where the visitor only needs to put his email to get credited or pin submit where it needs to put his phone number
The affiliate networks that I've been working with (AdCombo, Mobidea, MyLead, ClickDealer) all require email, phone, home address, gender to be counted as a conversion.

promoting cpa sweepstakes offers
Why are they going to mail you the check :D
I can see where a shaky 'sweepstakes' entry could be a home address problem.

If you actually win something that must be delivered --they could always contact you.

GEO-IP City can give an approximate location --why is that not good enough? Too many VPN/Proxy fraudsters? (<facepalm>).

The affiliate networks that I've been working with (AdCombo, Mobidea, MyLead, ClickDealer) all require email, phone, home address, gender to be counted as a conversion.
Well maybe you can find on cpagrip ,cpalead ,adworkmedia
Or best option go to ofer vault then select email submit offers then it will show you all the offers and the cpa networks to aply to them

person-facepalming_1f926.png

Need to find some smaller versions.

MI
Back