The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA Offers in non speaking English countries

mariapixie

Have a question guys:)
If I were to promote CPA offers in non speaking countries would you suggest a landing page in the countries native language, or would English be fine with a native language offer page?
Or direct link to a good offer page?
Some say use Google translate, but guys y'all know Google translate is not the best, where would I get translations done that are good.
Thanks
Maria:)

some cpa nets like maxbounty have automatic geo redirects & trackers like adsbridge let you geo redirect.

regarding the question, you may many times target which language peoples pages on.
eg @ Facebook, you may choose people in Germany who's browser's set to English.

I would research demographics first. when I advertise in Canada, I must choose English because 15% or more only speak French.
gave me an idea, I might get the lander translataed to french & test this. My wife is a country lead @ one of the largest print on demand companies, she's said many people do fiverr translated landers & achieve amazingly because the cpc @ T2 countries much lower.

Fiverr translator $5 & you could hustle & most likely get many landers translated for $5 :D

Last edited:
Create separate copy and content for all of your funnels. Only use translations done by those native to a country that learned your native language from both school and travel.

I now have 14 translators I use for all of my creatives, landers, and content sites. They are from Fiverr, Freelancer, Upwork, and referrals. I have built my relationships with them over many years. Everyone of them are educated, successful, and established adults. They all grew up and work in their native countries and everyone of them learned English as a second language in school as well as by traveling to our country. I even use one for my ads and content in Britain. Here we say "Great", there they say "Brilliant". You need these small differences in translation to be in your copy and content.

Start building these relationships immediately. You must have freelancers like these on your team!

banners
Back